Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving each [1 hero] locked item a 2nd mode.
So 2nd modes like on the Tower are good fun so would like to see other classes get the same love.

It not an outright buff to 1 hero locked items as you cant use the 2nd mode at the same time. Its to give each hero more unique skills so it will diversify them more than they are atm.

So some examples of what you could do for the items that only have 1 mode.

Exc, Stinger, Reb
(2nd) Could be slower and more cut for the people that think its to fast atm anyway.

Malice
(1h mode) buff it.

Ironsong
(2nd) Could be slower at the + of it having the chance to knock down maybe 2-3 bots at a time if that's possible.

Rups, Tempest
(2nd) Could get a faster mode at the cost of the flight speed getting lower

Dead Shot, Typhoon
(2nd) Could get a slower mode at the + of getting more p

Alia
(2nd) Could get faster but the reload is a lot longer (Like how auto guns can jam i guess)

Zephyr, Rending 
Eh, idk, auto refilling maybe for both? every 5mins or so? or could give Zephyr Bonus Against Shields and Rending gets a very small buff in armour negation 

Sok, Vigilance
(2nd) if posable could get a 2nd mode that has extra Hp so once you have a Sok that's almost dead you can go to the 2nd mode to last an extra 10 secs or whatever.  

All Ranger/Halb/Jugg Armour sets
Give each part some % of the total amount of Damage Reduction you want for the class

Give Ranger/Halb Etra Hp like the Inf hero’s

And Yes its for the house crafted versions as well just don't know the names as well. 

Could be something I'm forgetting once again but it's all a suggestion for what the 2nd mode could be anyway.

The only things I'm not sure about with this request is stuff that's locked to 2 heroes or stuff that's like Griffon. I would probably just do nothing with them or you could do a very small buff.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(06-03-2019, 07:38 AM)Woody Wrote: So 2nd modes like on the Tower are good fun so would like to see other classes get the same love.

It not an outright buff to 1 hero locked items as you cant use the 2nd mode at the same time. Its to give each hero more unique skills so it will diversify them more than they are atm.

So some examples of what you could do for the items that only have 1 mode.

Exc, Stinger, Reb
(2nd) Could be slower and more cut for the people that think its to fast atm anyway.

Malice
(1h mode) buff it.

Ironsong
(2nd) Could be slower at the + of it having the chance to knock down maybe 2-3 bots at a time if that's possible.

Rups, Tempest
(2nd) Could get a faster mode at the cost of the flight speed getting lower

Dead Shot, Typhoon
(2nd) Could get a slower mode at the + of getting more p

Alia
(2nd) Could get faster but the reload is a lot longer (Like how auto guns can jam i guess)

Zephyr, Rending 
Eh, idk, auto refilling maybe for both? every 5mins or so? or could give Zephyr Bonus Against Shields and Rending gets a very small buff in armour negation 

Sok, Vigilance
(2nd) if posable could get a 2nd mode that has extra Hp so once you have a Sok that's almost dead you can go to the 2nd mode to last an extra 10 secs or whatever.  

All Ranger/Halb/Jugg Armour sets
Give each part some % of the total amount of Damage Reduction you want for the class

Give Ranger/Halb Etra Hp like the Inf hero’s

And Yes its for the house crafted versions as well just don't know the names as well. 

Could be something I'm forgetting once again but it's all a suggestion for what the 2nd mode could be anyway.

The only things I'm not sure about with this request is stuff that's locked to 2 heroes or stuff that's like Griffon. I would probably just do nothing with them or you could do a very small buff.

Either you remove armor completely (besides for Jugg, Halb, Ranger, Pav) or you take every thing into account. Just because an item aint worth that much due to the numbers of them Ingame doesnt mean it should be excluded from something every other item from that class gets.

But tbh, the game is pretty much easy enough, especially with the upgrades. Obviously its fun to just be superior to the nords but I doubt we need alternate modes on stuff like the deadshot which deal more dmg or invunerable shields, the SoK is OP allready. Compared to that, the dep tower is just a funny thing and yea, useful from time to time, but it doesn't buffs the Pavise behind it or gains more HP (deployed its weaker than hold I belive).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(06-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Julia. Wrote: Either you remove armor completely (besides for Jugg, Halb, Ranger, Pav) or you take every thing into account. Just because an item aint worth that much due to the numbers of them Ingame doesnt mean it should be excluded from something every other item from that class gets.

Eh that's not my point its more about how for example Leg is not the "armour" class so i don't think it should be given any up other than it already has more armour and less weight than normal.

Moving all of that type of armour to all hero locked but different stats than the ones we have atm would be an interesting change and in turn, would buff ranger/halb/jugg.

Not sure if i like the idea would need to think it over but something like this. Could make them all the same but that would be pointless when we have so many helms for inf for example.

Fearsome, Gothic, etc - 70 armour 2w
Griffon - 69 armour 0.5w
Zwei Helms - 71 armour 4w  
Royal Helm - 72 armour 6w
Def Helm - 76 armour 2w - Locked to Jugg

Gothic, H-plate - 80 armour 26w
Pol - 78 armour 16w
Royal armour 82 armour 36w
Def Armour 88 armour 36w - locked to Jugg 

something like that. 

I don't like putting numbers to things but it's here to represent how you give people options in if they want light or heavy shit 
(06-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Julia. Wrote: But tbh, the game is pretty much easy enough, especially with the upgrades. Obviously its fun to just be superior to the nords but I doubt we need alternate modes on stuff like the deadshot which deal more dmg or invunerable shields, the SoK is OP allready. Compared to that, the dep tower is just a funny thing and yea, useful from time to time, but it doesn't buffs the Pavise behind it or gains more HP (deployed its weaker than hold I belive).

(06-03-2019, 07:38 AM)Woody Wrote: It's all a suggestion for what the 2nd mode could be anyway.

Manglers 2nd mode is something i was aiming for with the suggestions. I keep it vague on how much of a change it would be as well as i don't want this to be better than the normal mode i just want it to be different.

I prefer the 2nd mode on mangler cuz at 300 ping the speed difference is almost not existent at least from my point of view. On Au severs tho it becomes more like idk Pok where both modes have there ups and downs.

The Sok 2nd mode as said was a suggestion i got from thinking about how Inf got the extra Hp well as an Rg i would rather my shield had that extra Hp than me.

Dead Sot that deals more damage can be balanced at the right speed. Even if you don't like that idea you could do the opposite to make it faster and less p but that's not what the Cm class is about.

Could do something with the knockdown making it an area at the cost of less p or whatever like i said im only requesting giving it and all [1] hero locked items a 2nd mode.

Think you underestimate how good the 2nd mode of tower is. The fact you can place it so it doesn't disappear can save runs on its own.  Add the fact you have a portable platform and well i would pay quite a few pennies just for something like that.

(06-03-2019, 09:49 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Julia. Wrote: Either you remove armor completely (besides for Jugg, Halb, Ranger, Pav) or you take every thing into account. Just because an item aint worth that much due to the numbers of them Ingame doesnt mean it should be excluded from something every other item from that class gets.

Eh that's not my point its more about how for example Leg is not the "armour" class so i don't think it should be given any up other than it already has more armour and less weight than normal.

Moving all of that type of armour to all hero locked but different stats than the ones we have atm would be an interesting change and in turn, would buff ranger/halb/jugg.

Not sure if i like the idea would need to think it over but something like this. Could make them all the same but that would be pointless when we have so many helms for inf for example.

Fearsome, Gothic, etc - 70 armour 2w
Griffon - 69 armour 0.5w
Zwei Helms - 71 armour 4w  
Royal Helm - 72 armour 6w
Def Helm - 76 armour 2w - Locked to Jugg

Gothic, H-plate - 80 armour 26w
Pol - 78 armour 16w
Royal armour 82 armour 36w
Def Armour 88 armour 36w - locked to Jugg 

something like that.

I don't like putting numbers to things but it's here to represent how you give people options in if they want light or heavy shit 

Before that we should have diffrent armors for Legio and Zwei. At the current state it makes 0 sense to balance weight of helmets if the armors make way more of a diffrence. Also I rather have increased head-armor to peek as legio than body armor, as mostly deaths are caused by headshots (especially on Rag) and not bodyshots. I can tell you that +4 armor make a huge diffrence and it would be kinda weird if a helmet or armor usable by all had better stats then one usable by a specific class, atleast by my point of view (and that regarding to any class).

(06-03-2019, 09:49 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 09:16 AM)Julia. Wrote: But tbh, the game is pretty much easy enough, especially with the upgrades. Obviously its fun to just be superior to the nords but I doubt we need alternate modes on stuff like the deadshot which deal more dmg or invunerable shields, the SoK is OP allready. Compared to that, the dep tower is just a funny thing and yea, useful from time to time, but it doesn't buffs the Pavise behind it or gains more HP (deployed its weaker than hold I belive).

(06-03-2019, 07:38 AM)Woody Wrote: It's all a suggestion for what the 2nd mode could be anyway.

Manglers 2nd mode is something i was aiming for with the suggestions. I keep it vague on how much of a change it would be as well as i don't want this to be better than the normal mode i just want it to be different.

I prefer the 2nd mode on mangler cuz at 300 ping the speed difference is almost not existent at least from my point of view. On Au severs tho it becomes more like idk Pok where both modes have there ups and downs.

The Sok 2nd mode as said was a suggestion i got from thinking about how Inf got the extra Hp well as an Rg i would rather my shield had that extra Hp than me.

Dead Sot that deals more damage can be balanced at the right speed. Even if you don't like that idea you could do the opposite to make it faster and less p but that's not what the Cm class is about.

Could do something with the knockdown making it an area at the cost of less p or whatever like i said im only requesting giving it and all [1] hero locked items a 2nd mode.

Think you underestimate how good the 2nd mode of tower is. The fact you can place it so it doesn't disappear can save runs on its own.  Add the fact you have a portable platform and well i would pay quite a few pennies just for something like that.

I wouldn't say I underestimate it, I just claim that other suggestions made sound way too much over the top (especially the SoK thing). Nothing disappears if you juggle it. That was done with tomes earlier, so I dont see an issue with shields in general. Besides mostly atleast 2 shields are brought in each respawn, and I barely saw runs wiping just because there were no shields. Not having cades/wrong cadeplacement for a certain situation are way more of an issue. But discussion about details doesn't really helps here. Obviously everything can be balanced at some point with the right numbers, but if it makes sense in the end... well, I doubt it.

(06-03-2019, 10:18 AM)Julia. Wrote: I wouldn't say I underestimate it, I just claim that other suggestions made sound way too much over the top (especially the SoK thing). Nothing disappears if you juggle it. That was done with tomes earlier, so I dont see an issue with shields in general. Besides mostly atleast 2 shields are brought in each respawn, and I barely saw runs wiping just because there were no shields. Not having cades/wrong cadeplacement for a certain situation are way more of an issue. But discussion about details doesn't really helps here. Obviously everything can be balanced at some point with the right numbers, but if it makes sense in the end... well, I doubt it.
I want to guess you are thinking the avg run being a Db event with full gear which it is to some people i guess sure.

The number of runs were im the only [good] shield bringer [better than house crafted] for 2 people happens for me more often atm than then contrary.

Like i said before see my examples as no more than examples. When i say can last 10 more sec i have not stated any mode let alone wave.

I agree with the idea, but I don't agree with every concept.

1. Throwable weapons already have second mode (melee) they don't need anything else.
2. Xbow needs second mode, yes, but i think they need different ones.
- Repeaters should get quick reload of 1 bolt, cause sometimes it's pain to finish 1 bot, and reloading takes long. / Or you click once and you release quickly 3 bolts.
- Deadshot / Bigshot should get Burst attack that deal less damage but bolts have spread (like einherjars) because using these weapons on normal is not fun. This could really help CM.
Guess who's back?
(06-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Rydell Wrote: I agree with the idea, but I don't agree with every concept.

1. Throwable weapons already have second mode (melee) they don't need anything else.
2. Xbow needs second mode, yes, but i think they need different ones.
- Repeaters should get quick reload of 1 bolt, cause sometimes it's pain to finish 1 bot, and reloading takes long. / Or you click once and you release quickly 3 bolts.
- Deadshot / Bigshot should get Burst attack that deal less damage but bolts have spread (like einherjars) because using these weapons on normal is not fun. This could really help CM.

Hmm, ye its true rups have a 2nd mode but its a bit eh its antithesis of a good Mp player. It's like how for a very long time i used a frying pan on my sniper as using melee when you can jump away to do better dps with a bow is stupid.

Now in saying this, i did forget to say i would guess it's posable to give items 3 modes by using the [V] key. The one that places tower. Could be wrong but ye...

The Burst attack will get a no as i do remember some dev saying we will never get a bow like that. Could be wrong that was years ago at this point.

(06-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 10:18 AM)Julia. Wrote: I wouldn't say I underestimate it, I just claim that other suggestions made sound way too much over the top (especially the SoK thing). Nothing disappears if you juggle it. That was done with tomes earlier, so I dont see an issue with shields in general. Besides mostly atleast 2 shields are brought in each respawn, and I barely saw runs wiping just because there were no shields. Not having cades/wrong cadeplacement for a certain situation are way more of an issue. But discussion about details doesn't really helps here. Obviously everything can be balanced at some point with the right numbers, but if it makes sense in the end... well, I doubt it.
I want to guess you are thinking the avg run being a Db event with full gear which it is to some people i guess sure.

The number of runs were im the only [good] shield bringer [better than house crafted] for 2 people happens for me more often atm than then contrary.

Like i said before see my examples as no more than examples. When i say can last 10 more sec i have not stated any mode let alone wave.

An Aegis is absolutely capable of shielding on Rag, about the same as Bulwark/Impervious statswise. Rag is beatable with housecrafted stuff and mostly you'll find an aegis or better on the server. If not it mostly will not only lack shields but support in general. And no, I do not take a DB Event as typical public run, that would be kinda a stupid idea.

Actually Rydell's concept of altmodes is something I like. It doesn't teases the OP side and buffs it but gives the weapon an alternate use which I could think of to see Ingame.

(06-03-2019, 10:47 AM)Julia. Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Woody Wrote:

An Aegis is absolutely capable of shielding on Rag, about the same as Bulwark/Impervious statswise. Rag is beatable with housecrafted stuff and mostly you'll find an aegis or better on the server. If not it mostly will not only lack shields but support in general. And no, I do not take a DB Event as typical public run, that would be kinda a stupid idea.

Actually Rydell's concept of altmodes is something I like. It doesn't teases the OP side and buffs it but gives the weapon an alternate use which I could think of to see Ingame.

A shield is only as good as the team behind it.

I've gone through 3 Sok on normal. Its all about the team.

Keep in mind also a 2nd mode that's only stats changes will be very easy to put in vs whatever magic bs we can think of.

Been thinking about a "2nd" mode or some other thing for shields 

How tower can be placed and not despawn maybe something on the lines of that. Maybe eg rather than a sok breaking it just drops to the floor ready for someone to repair it. Meaning every Sok that's spawned it will always be there. 

99% sure giving it a 2nd mode with extra hp would be easier to add but 1 idea that doesn't buff it in overall "shield power".