Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hammer without a name.
Stormbreaker is an axe though.  Why not just make a cool axe for that name?

Speaking of cool axes:  Do this one next, please!
(10-03-2019, 09:54 AM)Winter Wrote: Stormbreaker is an axe though.  Why not just make a cool axe for that name?

Well its a bit of both. 

Would be cool to see that type of thing in game for Zwei or for all. 2 modes etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-03-2019, 09:54 AM)Winter Wrote: Stormbreaker is an axe though.  Why not just make a cool axe for that name?

Alright. Will try that axe.

(10-03-2019, 09:56 AM)Woody Wrote:

Well its a bit of both. 

Would be cool to see that type of thing in game for Zwei or for all. 2 modes etc

"Would be cool to see that type of thing in game for Zwei or for all. 2 modes etc"

If you mean that for the hammer. As I said its not sure if its getting ingame.
(10-03-2019, 09:57 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

Alright. Will try that axe.

So you can search for other references as needed, the name is Jarnbjorn.

(10-03-2019, 09:56 AM)Woody Wrote:

Well its a bit of both. 

Sort of, but the profile definitely fits that of an axe better.  The proper term is axe-hammer (or hammer axe if you are allergic to hyphens), and it is generally considered a type of axe rather than a type of hammer.
(10-03-2019, 09:57 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote: "Would be cool to see that type of thing in game for Zwei or for all. 2 modes etc"

The aim for you when you make a model should be "Dose Ni need this". 

Yes, I'm for you doing your own stuff but just because you think it's not good enough (Yet) doesn't mean Ni will not take it even now.

The amount of stuff i could list we are "missing" just for House crafted of the cuff is a bit on the extreme.

Warden Arrows - Old Zephyr
Warden Fast Bow - Old Tempest or Typhoon 
Cm Bolts - Old Onyx
Zwei Hammer - ...
Ranger/Halb Boots/Gloves - Old Nobel Steel/Some Brf that's not in use atm
1h/2h for Sniper - One of the 100s it feels like we have forgotten about 

The number of models that have been redone in this mod just because 1 dev didn't like it is ridiculous.

(10-03-2019, 10:12 AM)Woody Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 09:57 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote: "Would be cool to see that type of thing in game for Zwei or for all. 2 modes etc"

Yes, I'm for you doing your own stuff but just because you think it's not good enough (Yet) doesn't mean Ni will not take it even now.

The amount of stuff i could list we are "missing" just for House crafted of the cuff is a bit on the extreme.

Warden Arrows - Old Zheph 
Cm Bolts - Old Onyx
Zwei Hammer - ...

The number of models that have been redone in this mod just because 1 dev didn't like it is ridiculous.
I talked with terath. I cant tell much. But he had an idea.... And thats why I said I make this hammer. But its not sure if his idea is good and my hammer will be used Wink

My goal is it to get the Models ingame yes. But 25% or more of the models I am doing are practise.

Cm Bolts - Old Onyx
Zwei Hammer - ...

Brass Set aswell
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(10-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:

Cm Bolts - Old Onyx
Zwei Hammer - ...

Brass Set aswell

Was saving that for the legendary helm for sniper m8

Sledgehammer
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Stone crusher (I've read that somewhere).

Anyway, are we ever getting a legendary infantry-locked mace? As an upgrade to the Harbinger