Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Paypal question lol
Dear fellow nords,

I have a question. I paid someone in paypal (no not nordinvasion gear). They delivered their thing sort off it was a scam long story, it was a promotion on insta. Yeh I have a very big insta kind of meme account. I retrieved the money back (yes, hate me for that). They live in india. Can they do something to get that money back? The money is on my bank account and they have no evidence.

Edit: please malong answer this u are smart <3.

Second edit: please answer asap if u know anything about it, it is pretty important.
Gur

(19-03-2019, 10:35 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Edit: please malong answer this u are smart <3.

It sounds like you wanted to get something free from this person. I'm not helping you scam someone nor reassuring that you can scam someone.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
He scammed me, he did something for 50% and blocked me.
Gur

(20-03-2019, 12:23 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: He scammed me, he did something for 50% and blocked me.

It sounds like you paid them as a merchant and not a gift, because you could reverse the payment. The last I remember, the policy is that a seller can get the money back by providing evidence that they sent the buyer the item.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Okey, thank you. So in other words, he cannot get the money back that I (buyer) have withdrawn, unless he (seller) provides evidence.

So I cannot get any problems from withdrawing the money unless he provides evidence which cannot be proven because he scammed me?
Gur

I would say that not carry this type of topic on this type of forums, if you need help im sure there other ways to find out.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(20-03-2019, 12:32 AM)lordborg Wrote: I would say that not carry this type of topic on this type of forums, if you need help im sure there other ways to find out.

This is “off topic”.
Gur

I think he mean you should search not on a forum for a game for help. Instead ask a lawyer.
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
r/legaladvice
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
im reading this topic for a while and i want to ask to you glenn are you employee, partner or advocate of paypal or banks? its weird to advocate a firm like you do. i think you should stop advocating firms and banks if you havent any self-interest from them and think about system(you can start thinking about 'why i should trust greedy capitalist servants of money firms and banks, why we need or using credit cards or why we are using banks and give our money to them for make them more richer'.