Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why new players dont stick to the mod?
Hello ManWeird:

It's harder for newer players to break into a mod that is older and I remember trying to get into NordInvasion a long time ago (2013-14) where I was asked to leave servers etc., being called a leech, and quite honestly I didn't return until two years later. So I get where you're coming from.

However, the best thing you could do is this:

1) Bring support of some kind. Even having a med kit on wave 1 is amazing like a field med. Nobody expects heals until after wave 6, and having heals before then is a huge bonus which many veteran players will thank you for. If you're an engineer bring a cade. Feel free to pm me and I will loan you a support item until you can obtain one of your own Smile.
2) Try your best to remain as active as possible, we have had a rash of new players who will shoot at the Nords a bit and then go afk. It's actually gotten worse unfortunately, leading to quite a bit of grumbling from older players.
3) Ignore those making your gametime unejoyable.

Finally, I'm glad you're choosing to stick with the mod. It is a tight knit community, but trust me when I say this. If you're active and bringing support people become really appreciative of you. Also get to know some of the vets, and consider joining a EU house. There are plenty of people that are willing to help if you ask.

Welcome to the mod Smile. I bet I'll see you around.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why new players dont stick to the mod? - by RookCW - 24-03-2019, 06:25 PM