Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

(Giveaway) Another one bites the dust
Just a quick reminder: I'll decide tomorrow evening. So if you want to be it there's still time Smile
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Good luck in real life Peso, i have also one relative studying law, seems pretty hard, but i think you will make it. Big Grin
I would be interested in the legio stuff and the engineer equipment.

Sincerely Colin
After all of this if you want to play ni just give me a id and you can use a set for a bit.

If the trade back doesn't work I'll own your 1st born.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Id love to get illustrious/vhta/tome/tracker hood/barrel if possible
Id love some warden gear aswell if no one asked for it
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021 
Thanks for the love, Woody! Considering we have different opinions considering alot of mechanics and stuff in NI it's great to see that. Very respecteable to see people who can seperate discussions form personal relation. 

List updated.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

Id like some warden gear if no ones has asked for it.
I would be very pleased if I received a Illustrious because I‘m keen on this sword since I have started playing. If that‘s not possible, I would be very happy to maybe receive some Legio or Warden gear. 

Additionally, I‘ve never looted anything if that‘s of importance. That’s why it would be great! 

Thanks in advance!  Smile
Giveaway is done, made my decision.

The Following people will receive stuff:

-Onorath_of_calradia: Illoustrious, Resilience
-Extaziii: VHTA
-ZedsfedGG: Striped, Salett, Mittens, Barrel, Heavy Cade
-KOT: Tome
-MikeS: concellation Destrier as you dont fit the criterias, sorry :/ (Can sell it for a small dose of cash.)
-Byerol: all aventurier Gear
-JamieF: all warden gear
-Colin: Heavy Barricade
-Kura: 783k gold and my beloved steed.

Gratz to anyone who got something. Don't store it or anything. I will never want it back and you're free to do whatever with it.

I will contact the winners via PM tomorrow to do the trades. Everyone will receive some random mats and shit aswell.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

I love the look of Resilience and Illustrious, thank you for your generosity Mr.Peso. This community has been quite welcoming to me. I plan to stick around for a while.