Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where is this mode going?
Hi, I just was asking myself, where this mode is going, but serisously could not find answer, so I have to ask you. What do you want from this mode and what do you expect of players? New patch brought some positive changes to game expirrience and so which I presonally appreciate. Just like 3.0.0 patch, also update 3.2.0 brought changes of some popular maps (of course i am talking about SwadianTown and Jelkan Castle). I am just asking, what is the purpose of this changes? Make this mode much difficult? Why changing those map? Those maps were only chance for some players to meet with high ranked enemies and gain some serious xps. Now with new changes, it makes fighting style almost the same for every map (like fighting in open field, without possibility of using terrain advantages - hills are gold exception).

Second thing I wanted to mention is rollback. Yeah I know you are not guilty of this and I do not want to blame for it. But together with those map changes and therefore increasing difficulty, it can have bad influence on players, mainly new to moderate players. I think none of them really wants to fight repeatedly against those low waves of farmers and such with a dream of earning of 2-3 hundreds xps for 1 game. For example, member of my house told me, that he lost almost everything thx to the rollback, and simply he is not willing to continue to play NordInvasion even when we get some equip for him.

All I was saying is, that I am afraid, that this mod is starting to aim just for a little group of hardcore players and it could become boring for other players, who just wanna come, play for some time and get some rpg feeling from development of theirs character plus sense of team fighting. I just want, that those changes in gameplay and map etc. would not lead to turn this mode into something no more then just WoW exping.

In other ways I really appreciate your attitude towards theĀ  mod's community and dedication to work on this mode.

PS: That Swadian Town gate change is really ridiculous and unreal.

Sorry for bad english and keep in mind, no offense meant. I think I made my point. Now start tearing me apart. Wink
Pwww, This is last time when I explain this. Swadian Town got updated because ranged bots got stuck at gate and was unable to shoot players.
may i just remind you that this is still beta and when betas finished everything might have changed be it the maps, char xp, some new items just look at mountain pass that got completely renovated and now its not such a pain to play the devs dont change maps to spite us the players they do it for overall gaming experiance and i think that we should all hold out and play any changes made go with them if need be change you playstyle to suit it better

i dont think many people can say theres a mod in this catagory that is this good in such little time
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
People should realize that Swadian town changes weren't too bad. Within minutes me and a few other guys in my house devised a strategy that involved, wait for it... a shield line! Right under the house with stairs on the side. With 3 shielders and 3 attackers you could probably easily reach huscarls on normal difficulty. Unfortunately heroism is a disease that reaches epidemic proportions on normal mode so unless you can convince others to join you in your shield line, it probably won't happen, but I can guarantee that it has allowed us to reach crazed berserkers and above on hard mode. If it works on hard mode, it's going to work on normal.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
+1 ^^
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
when are you back on click and i will be your shielder (all i need to do is get myself a shield lol)
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder