Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you find the project useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
73.33%
22 73.33%
No
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NICE
(01-04-2019, 10:28 PM)Rydell Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:18 PM)Lothar Wrote: Hard w6-15 Repeaterman and Balista looking exactly the same.
Maybe give Balista a lighter armor like some sneaky Style, or Tanky armor since they supposed to be Balista on a Person Smile

Odins and Thors choosen look the same.

Since they are Odins Choosen they could have like hole different of weapons (only one Hand Sword, only one Hand Axe, one Hand Sword and Shield,  Axe and shield or 2 Axe)  this would Stick to the North Mythologie since only Heros enter valhala and they are special and  individuall.
And maybe some without helmets

Einherjar Sniper/Ranger/Pikeman wearing the same Body + Helm.

Edit:Choosen dont meant to be different or? 
Like Rag: Valkyrie - Choosen Valkyrie 
Or Hard Heavy Skrimsher - Rag Choosen Skrimsher 

P.s.im sorry for the wrong camelcase, german autocorrectur makes every first letter big :S

Thank you for the input Lothar!
Yeah Chosen will be different from the normal ones, that is the current plan.

Thread layout updated. I know there is a lot of spoilers it is better for me work that way!

The testing was much fun yesterday xd... (1 hour of bot spawning lol) Hope we can finish the list soon and start with modelling Wink
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Just look at this rich infantry full of legendary items!
Other classes don't have so much items!

Report to us what items need to be made - Orange repeater? Red bastard sword for crossbowman?
It's all up to you!
Guess who's back?
Just to make this clear: orange legendaries are not locked to any hero classes. There are currently no orange legendaries that are locked to hero classes (if there is there shouldn't be), and there is no plans to add new orange legendary items that break this formula. The only items that are locked to hero classes are a small selection of personal crafted items, house craftable items and red legendaries. If you believe there should be more variety in certain classes items, that is completely fine. As an example, for Repeaterman and repeater crossbows, I would not have an issue with adding a second house craftable or second red legendary repeater crossbow that would be a different approach to the crossbows, such as Tempest vs Typhoon (Warden), or Ironsong vs Legacy (Zweihander). This also applies to classes that have the same lack of variety in their weapons.

The reason Infantry has so many items is because Infantry is typically more encompassing in terms of items (lot more one handers than bows due to three different damage types vs one), and Infantry items are always represented way more than other items in OSP packs. These two factors typically make it very easy to make items for Infantry. Other classes, such as archer and crossbowman, are never represented enough in OSP packs, and also require the creation of vertex animation for each individual item. The lack of proper 'archer-looking' armour is also very present, leading to situations like the original Leviathan's Hide / Guard in which both original models ended up getting scrapped and had to have a custom models made for both. TLDR: Infantry gets a ton of items because they are easier to make and are in huge supply, while the other classes either have models that are harder to make or aren't made enough by OSP creators.
This leads to me wanting to focus on classes other than Infantry for a while, so:
I've completed the Leviathan's Helmet (no pictures) and will be starting on the boots and gloves soon to finally give Archer a full red legendary armour set. Gloves of Vidar and Leviathan's Boots will be remodeled to match Leviathan's Guard.
I have a model in place for red legendary Crossbowman boots, and have remodeled Checkered Heavy Lamellar to look more legendary, and to fit with Pavise's helmet better. Still unsure what to do about Studded Gauntlets, as it is one of the last items that is still shared between two different classes, but I will try to come to as fair of a decision as possible (or just leave it how it is for the time being if I can't).
I will be looking into modeling orange legendary throwing daggers, as people seem to really enjoy daggers and it sounds fun. PM me reference pictures and I might use them.

Most of my work for the next couple of months will be focusing on filling item gaps, as usual, so if you notice any item gaps that you think might have slipped past me, PM me.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(02-04-2019, 06:52 PM)Terath Wrote: Just to make this clear: orange legendaries are not locked to any hero classes. There are currently no orange legendaries that are locked to hero classes (if there is there shouldn't be), and there is no plans to add new orange legendary items that break this formula. The only items that are locked to hero classes are a small selection of personal crafted items, house craftable items and red legendaries. If you believe there should be more variety in certain classes items, that is completely fine. As an example, for Repeaterman and repeater crossbows, I would not have an issue with adding a second house craftable or second red legendary repeater crossbow that would be a different approach to the crossbows, such as Tempest vs Typhoon (Warden), or Ironsong vs Legacy (Zweihander). This also applies to classes that have the same lack of variety in their weapons.

The reason Infantry has so many items is because Infantry is typically more encompassing in terms of items (lot more one handers than bows due to three different damage types vs one), and Infantry items are always represented way more than other items in OSP packs. These two factors typically make it very easy to make items for Infantry. Other classes, such as archer and crossbowman, are never represented enough in OSP packs, and also require the creation of vertex animation for each individual item. The lack of proper 'archer-looking' armour is also very present, leading to situations like the original Leviathan's Hide / Guard in which both original models ended up getting scrapped and had to have a custom models made for both. TLDR: Infantry gets a ton of items because they are easier to make and are in huge supply, while the other classes either have models that are harder to make or aren't made enough by OSP creators.
This leads to me wanting to focus on classes other than Infantry for a while, so:
I've completed the Leviathan's Helmet (no pictures) and will be starting on the boots and gloves soon to finally give Archer a full red legendary armour set. Gloves of Vidar and Leviathan's Boots will be remodeled to match Leviathan's Guard.
I have a model in place for red legendary Crossbowman boots, and have remodeled Checkered Heavy Lamellar to look more legendary, and to fit with Pavise's helmet better. Still unsure what to do about Studded Gauntlets, as it is one of the last items that is still shared between two different classes, but I will try to come to as fair of a decision as possible (or just leave it how it is for the time being if I can't).
I will be looking into modeling orange legendary throwing daggers, as people seem to really enjoy daggers and it sounds fun. PM me reference pictures and I might use them.

Most of my work for the next couple of months will be focusing on filling item gaps, as usual, so if you notice any item gaps that you think might have slipped past me, PM me.
open looting system and ni team if you want servers are full take new online devs do new events new updates new new   and everybody want loot rebuild looting system open deathmatch server add some Pvp this mod never die
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
"- orange Legendary Pilums"

(02-04-2019, 06:52 PM)Terath Wrote: Just to make this clear: orange legendaries are not locked to any hero classes. There are currently no orange legendaries that are locked to hero classes 

Db

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-04-2019, 12:11 PM)Woody Wrote: "- orange Legendary Pilums"

(02-04-2019, 06:52 PM)Terath Wrote: Just to make this clear: orange legendaries are not locked to any hero classes. There are currently no orange legendaries that are locked to hero classes 

Db

true, but making an orange item specifically for legionnaire wouldn't make much sense either. having legionnaire share DB and twigs as their throwing weapons makes sense because both of those are for 'all throwing classes' meaning 'all t4 pikeman and legionnaire' for DB (since there is no t4 legionnaire) and 'all hero pikeman classes and legionnaire' for twigs.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
There are personal craftable versions of repeaters, 2h locked swords and the elegant xbow for CM. Thus it'd make sense to have something compareable for legis just by logic, but if you implement it or not... well thats up to the devs I guess.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Ye I'm fine with the stats of Db just wanted to point out to both of you.

K here is my list in my notes

Remodels/Retextures  i want to see
-Royal Helmet - Looks like a trash can 
-Heraldic Plate - Looks like a tin can
-White Dragon Helmet - Did this years ago
-Dragon Helmet - Dont think its needed but would be cool if Dragon goes with dark and white goes with normal

-Brigadine Plated Red
-Brigadine Plated Black - Why would anyone want this when we have Brigadine Plated Heraldic

-Imperial Halfplate - Blue - Did this years ago 
-Dark gothic boots - Did this years ago

1 Hero Legendary i want to see
Jormungandr - for Mara
Daggers - for Mp (once they get a nerf)
An armour like Tsa/Pol - for Aventurier
An armour like Tsa/Pol - for Senti/Sentry
Boots/Gloves - Ranger/Halb
Bolts - Repeaterman
2h hammer for sentry? something like this so its light ish

All Heroes Legendary i want to see
If Eagle Crossbow is the better Bolt Tosser i want the better Penetrator
Something other than Phoenix Shield 
Xbow 1h
Xbow boots
Xbow gloves
Sniper Helm
Lance
Inf 2h hammer
Inf 2h axe

Orange shit
Xbow - 1h
Sniper - 1h
Inf - Bastard
Pike - Daggers 
Inf 2h hammer

House crafted

Warden - Arrows
Cm - Bolts
all the stuff we don't have... cbf to list all that.

Gl with all of this.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
another legandary 2 handed axe please
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
(03-04-2019, 12:47 PM)Woody Wrote: Ye I'm fine with the stats of Db just wanted to point out to both of you.

K here is my list in my notes

Remodels/Retextures  i want to see
-Royal Helmet - Looks like a trash can 
-Heraldic Plate - Looks like a tin can
-White Dragon Helmet - Did this years ago
-Dragon Helmet - Dont think its needed but would be cool if Dragon goes with dark and white goes with normal

-Brigadine Plated Red
-Brigadine Plated Black - Why would anyone want this when we have Brigadine Plated Heraldic

-Imperial Halfplate - Blue - Did this years ago 
-Dark gothic boots - Did this years ago

1 Hero Legendary i want to see
Jormungandr - for Mara
Daggers - for Mp (once they get a nerf)
An armour like Tsa/Pol - for Aventurier
An armour like Tsa/Pol - for Senti/Sentry
Boots/Gloves - Ranger/Halb
Bolts - Repeaterman
2h hammer for sentry? something like this so its light ish

All Heroes Legendary i want to see
If Eagle Crossbow is the better Bolt Tosser i want the better Penetrator
Something other than Phoenix Shield 
Xbow 1h
Xbow boots
Xbow gloves
Sniper Helm
Lance
Inf 2h hammer
Inf 2h axe

Orange shit
Xbow - 1h
Sniper - 1h
Inf - Bastard
Pike - Daggers 
Inf 2h hammer

House crafted

Warden - Arrows
Cm - Bolts
all the stuff we don't have... cbf to list all that.

Gl with all of this.
Pretty sure the Eagle has the speed of Bolt Tosser with the damage of Penetrator
Making it a direct upgrade to both