Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marketplace Warden Gear
Note: It is not sure if the items that are shown here are getting ingame! Wink
Terath just hit me up to do these items.

Warden Marketplace Bow
https://p3d.in/PMcQm
Warden Marketplace Arrows
https://p3d.in/qWCgL
Quiver
https://p3d.in/9dD3Y

Regards
~Zocki
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Never understood why zwei has a 2h and helm etc...

You pay 750k and maybe even 135k for a respec so I've never seen a need to say to someone buy hero to use market place gear.

Unless it's as good as ssbow and bronze arrows I think it's not that useful to be honest.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Woody Wrote: Never understood why zwei has a 2h and helm etc...

You pay 750k and maybe even 135k for a respec so I've never seen a need to say to someone buy hero to use market place gear.

Unless it's as good as ssbow and bronze arrows I think it's not that useful to be honest.

I think (if its coming ingame) they will check the stats and look how its balanced Wink
I cant say much thb.... Didnt really talked with Terath about it. But thats what I guess they will do.
If not the bow could be same stats as fbow for warden (house crafted) then the arrows could be light blue crafted for warden.

(18-04-2019, 04:26 PM)Woody Wrote: If not the bow could be for a fast one warden (house crafted) then the arrows could be light blue crafted for warden.

I will leave that to Terath for what he will using it Tongue He just hit me up to make the Models.
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(18-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Woody Wrote: Never understood why zwei has a 2h and helm etc...

That is very obviously not the point of marketplace items. Marketplace hero items are for new players who have just turned into a hero and cannot afford or don't have the crafting level to craft certain personal crafted items. Not everybody has a house to rely on or an easy way to craft items through somebody else's account, and so marketplace hero items are designed for those who have turned into their class but can't obtain a higher tier item just yet.
Why would it need to be as good as Sharpshooter or bronze arrows to be "useful"? Marketplace hero items are like 10k and are only a little bit worse than personal crafted items.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Not to answer your question with one but how cheap is ssbow to craft atm?

Getting to let's say 1m gold to buy hero do you think this person has no gear at all at this point or he has what?

Like I remember the days when people were not sure to buy cts for 1m or hero. A lot did go for cts.

I think most wardens that have got to 1m gold have ssbow or bronze arrows or both. Yes new people find it harder to craft but it's the same with every thing with Ni. New people use ah to trade selling things for 1g...

My point is if you say there are people that get to hero and don't have person crafted stuff. You be implying they got to 1m and never asked "what's a good bow for x price" or "can you craft this".

End of the day do what you want but I think it would be a better use of a model if it was for house crafting or even person crafted. Hell even green than hero locked market place gear.

I must agree with Woody, one can't see ppl with marketplace gear except low levels. Once the char reaches T4 ppl get a decent craftable gear even before making hero.
(18-04-2019, 05:02 PM)Woody Wrote: Not to answer your question with one but how cheap is ssbow to craft atm?

don't worry I'm going answer it as now I'm on my pc

The fixed value is using the values i could find on Ah/else were 
the Min-Max was what this doc was set to years ago 
[Image: b0025033e38eeb34555d1cca6ce7e0b7.png]

[Image: 3156178309362edd5c1ce100df7fce14.png]

[Image: 3da35d63418ecd0a44b8a0964a101716.png]

[Image: 01348eb769bb679ede0e6e4dda8f78e7.png]

But why does RG have then Bannerguard Shield? Its cheap... but there are also some craftable shields that ppl could afford. And I see many ppl with bannerguard shield so I think this marketplace Warden equip would be useful Wink
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam