Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Should "Primeslayer" be updated?
Was just thinking - now that Thor has been buffed to be as hard as Odin used to be shouldn't this quest be updated from:

10 x Nord Prince (xx / 10)
10 x Odin (xx / 10)

To:

10 x Thor (xx / 10)

Cos frankly i dont think any player is ever going to kill Odin 10 times (I find it hard to imagine anyone could kill Thor 10 times either, but hey)

Just my $0.02 Wink
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
There will be future nerfs and buffs, as is the history of NI
*wise mans classes off*

I agree tho. As things are, you are not going to get 10 legit kills on Odin as anything but a grinding Sniper with insane luck.
(04-02-2013, 03:30 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote:There will be future nerfs and buffs, as is the history of NI
*wise mans classes off*

I agree tho. As things are, you are not going to get 10 legit kills on Odin as anything but a grinding Sniper with insane luck.

Or insane skills like you  :-X
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
like I said, change it to assisting odin/prince, its hard enough now
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
(04-02-2013, 11:59 AM)Tee link Wrote:Was just thinking - now that Thor has been buffed to be as hard as Odin used to be shouldn't this quest be updated from:

10 x Odin (xx / 10)

To:

10 x Thor (xx / 10)

Cos frankly i dont think any player is ever going to kill Odin 10 times (I find it hard to imagine anyone could kill Thor 10 times either, but hey)

Just my $0.02 Wink

here Sir, take my virtual like.  Wink
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(04-02-2013, 03:34 PM)Waringham link Wrote:like I said, change it to assisting odin/prince, its hard enough now

I very much like this idea - especially as it emphasises the teamwork aspect of NI
I've defeated prince about 8 times and only got the kill once - I dont feel like I should be rewarded more or less for any of those runs as killing prince was such a communal effort

(04-02-2013, 09:11 PM)human_being link Wrote:[quote author=Tee link=topic=9721.msg79221#msg79221 date=1359979162]
Was just thinking - now that Thor has been buffed to be as hard as Odin used to be shouldn't this quest be updated from:

10 x Odin (xx / 10)

To:

10 x Thor (xx / 10)

Just my $0.02 Wink

here Sir, take my virtual like.  Wink
[/quote]

why thankyou Smile
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Could make it /100 and assist in kills rather than kill yourself.

Much easier to nab the kill as a ranged class.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
That was the intention about this quest. Also it is called "Primeslayer" and not "nearlybutnotreallyPrimeslayer" Tongue. Get some skills. Pfft.
Wusel @ Omnia
skill is archery or what? commando not? without commandos you wont even reach prince/thor/odin. Its a team based game so everyone should benefit off reaching the end. Only [u]my[u] opinion!

as a note: look at the Weapon stat/costs thread, there you see how little damage commando weapons against 125+ armour do. It's not possible to kill someone, before the archers/pikeman/xbows do.
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
that is why archers are the better commandos Wink nah i`m just kidding but that quest is ment as a nice addition as all the other kill x that or this quests.
Wusel @ Omnia