Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Making Money?
How do people have so much gold, I was grinding for weeks an got 300k selling all the loot I got an from kills I get, and I still need double that for my hero class, and god knows how much for the gear that I will need to buy after that.
(29-05-2019, 11:40 PM)KSG_Duchess_Pipa Wrote: How do people have so much gold, I was grinding for weeks an got 300k selling all the loot I got an from kills I get, and I still need double that for my hero class, and god knows how much for the gear that I will need to buy after that.

Don't play only normals. Get in as many hard and rag servers as possible.

Sometimes it can be worth crafting your mats together and making better items to sell.

You can make 100-200k in a day if you grind and just put your mats on the Auction Hall.
May 18 2019 - Phoenix Shield

October 13 2022 - Gothic Plate

October 31 2022 - Gwaywffon

November 1 2022 - Gloves of Vidar

December 11 2022 - Durendal

November 26 2023 - Lionhide Boots

Steam
It's quicker even now to get gold in trades even if it's 500k here and 250k there.

Doing quests can help but compare that with trading it's faster for me to get gold that way.

Not playing the game is faster than doing so

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(29-05-2019, 11:40 PM)KSG_Duchess_Pipa Wrote: How do people have so much gold, I was grinding for weeks an got 300k selling all the loot I got an from kills I get, and I still need double that for my hero class, and god knows how much for the gear that I will need to buy after that.

The assist xp is an important point as well as you can purchase it into gold after you‘re high enough for the hero class.
Doesn‘t look like it was much you get out of that but I saved a lot on my chars and I am now at around 15m cash I could get out of my assist xp.

Just in case you‘re done with your char and you don‘t need more melee or ranged xp, go ahead and try the gold purchase. It will help a lot if you play lots of runs
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Convert Assist Xp to Gold
Sell materials
sell your items to gold and get legendary items i mean legendary farming because, gold is very important. gold = everything you can buy. I mean if you offer gold to anyitem everybody accept it.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
If you're after gold, play only Hard runs - you get the most loot/XP there. Ragnarok gets you better loot and more XP per run, but Ragnarok runs take a lot longer to complete
The most gold i had at one point was almost 150m so just about the most anyone has got to. If i did not go hero crazy and cav crazy at the time i would maybe have had more than nka. 

Just my 16 heroes are 12m gone to the shadow realm never to be seen again. 

In saying that gold is not the be-all and end-all of things.

For why i would ask why do you need gold? Going hero and some other basic things are the only ones where you do 100% need gold. The rest can be had with skill/luck/time.

Gold is good as it can be used as a filler in trades. If my offer is to low i can add the amount we agree on with gold to make up for it, however... items and mats can also do the same job... 

If they ask for too much add well don't do it and wait. Me, Nka and so much more have waited years just for some simple things. 

Yes, we could of "overpay" for the 1st ingame as I have done a few times but if you are thrifty with your gold and wealth i don't recommend doing that at all. You can aim for the 2nd-4th but even then look at the market, player count, most played hero, ... so much info to let you know if you should wait or go in to get a possible good deal.

Some people don't like to see the market like a stock market but it's a bit like one. 
You can invest in something safe like Twigs. 5 heroes with Mara, Mp, Leg being popular classes, etc

Or 

You can take a risk and put your wealth into stuff that's not good or not popular atm. Hell, look a the Heraldic Plate i have... Got it for half as much as gothic normally valued at for just for it having a shit model. Buy the idea of the item not what the stats are or the model. Both can change and normally do with time and enough people talking about them. That's how I've made a good % of my value. 

For Example 

I paid Db for the 1st Dellinger's Hands as I personly think db were over valued at the time. Gloves for pikeman when mara and mp are so popular for just that would be a good deal even if it was the 10th one.   

One to make people salty i got the 2nd or 3rd Leviathan's Guard for 30m in value years ago. Back then nka and a lot of people said i overpaid for it... when they valued efs and gothic over 50m at the time...

Got the 4th? dagger from someone for only a bit more than db think i paid db + illus? I tried them and saw even if the + of the speed was not that much of a help with ping the flight speed was not a problem and can be helpful going over cades.

Before you say I'm flexing god I could tell you the deals I've done and regret later on

I traded 

dragon spear + pol + blue imp for dark gothic - This was when gothic was better than pol and when imp was still crafted

45m of value for Ornate Bascinet - It was 5 more armour than barbutte

I mist out of the 1st Alia VM has for 30m or whatever because i did not like it over my eagle 

Yes, paying pure gold is normally the cheapest way to get things. However before upgrades and even now some people want gold just to craft a simple thing...

The game has been out for years it highly likely if you wait you will find someone willing to trade with you. Don't be afraid of doing a more than 2 person trade to get what you want. 

The aim in all the trades i have done is either to break even or get profit. Sometimes i may even lose value on purpure to get more value in a different trade or just take it as an investment and sell it at a later date. 

As someone that has the most gold in terms of upgrades atm [300m ish cbf to add it up] and I would guess overall in how much gold I have personly spent in gold sinks. Spending gold on trades is something I rarely even do even more so with upgrades being a thing.

(30-05-2019, 01:02 PM)Woody Wrote: The most gold i had at one point was almost 150m so just about the most anyone has got to. If i did not go hero crazy and cav crazy at the time i would maybe have had more than nka. 

Just my 16 heroes are 12m gone to the shadow realm never to be seen again. 

In saying that gold is not the be-all and end-all of things.

For why i would ask why do you need gold? Going hero and some other basic things are the only ones where you do 100% need gold. The rest can be had with skill/luck/time.

Gold is good as it can be used as a filler in trades. If my offer is to low i can add the amount we agree on with gold to make up for it, however... items and mats can also do the same job... 

If they ask for too much add well don't do it and wait. Me, Nka and so much more have waited years just for some simple things. 

Yes, we could of "overpay" for the 1st ingame as I have done a few times but if you are thrifty with your gold and wealth i don't recommend doing that at all. You can aim for the 2nd-4th but even then look at the market, player count, most played hero, ... so much info to let you know if you should wait or go in to get a possible good deal.

Some people don't like to see the market like a stock market but it's a bit like one. 
You can invest in something safe like Twigs. 5 heroes with Mara, Mp, Leg being popular classes, etc

Or 

You can take a risk and put your wealth into stuff that's not good or not popular atm. Hell, look a the Heraldic Plate i have... Got it for half as much as gothic normally valued at for just for it having a shit model. Buy the idea of the item not what the stats are or the model. Both can change and normally do with time and enough people talking about them. That's how I've made a good % of my value. 

For Example 

I paid Db for the 1st Dellinger's Hands as I personly think db were over valued at the time. Gloves for pikeman when mara and mp are so popular for just that would be a good deal even if it was the 10th one.   

One to make people salty i got the 2nd or 3rd Leviathan's Guard for 30m in value years ago. Back then nka and a lot of people said i overpaid for it... when they valued efs and gothic over 50m at the time...

Got the 4th? dagger from someone for only a bit more than db think i paid db + illus? I tried them and saw even if the + of the speed was not that much of a help with ping the flight speed was not a problem and can be helpful going over cades.

Before you say I'm flexing god I could tell you the deals I've done and regret later on

I traded 

dragon spear + pol + blue imp for dark gothic - This was when gothic was better than pol and when imp was still crafted

45m of value for Ornate Bascinet - It was 5 more armour than barbutte

I mist out of the 1st Alia VM has for 30m or whatever because i did not like it over my eagle 

Yes, paying pure gold is normally the cheapest way to get things. However before upgrades and even now some people want gold just to craft a simple thing...

The game has been out for years it highly likely if you wait you will find someone willing to trade with you. Don't be afraid of doing a more than 2 person trade to get what you want. 

The aim in all the trades i have done is either to break even or get profit. Sometimes i may even lose value on purpure to get more value in a different trade or just take it as an investment and sell it at a later date. 

As someone that has the most gold in terms of upgrades atm [300m ish cbf to add it up] and I would guess overall in how much gold I have personly spent in gold sinks. Spending gold on trades is something I rarely even do even more so with upgrades being a thing.

You know that your wall of text isn't going to help out any new player right?
Trading is a good way to make money, but it requires starting capital, something which I think OP is lacking.
(30-05-2019, 01:29 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: You know that your wall of text isn't going to help out any new player right?
Trading is a good way to make money, but it requires starting capital, something which I think OP is lacking.

Eh? a new player? Sure i agree with most things ive said this wall of text will not help you a "new person".

Even then who on this topic is the new player... unless you mean Berkay as his forum account is the newest?

Look at the name of the topic. All the points in my wall of text will not be for everyone even more so with a new person but anyone should be able to get something out of it if you can understand it.

"The aim in all the trades i have done is either to break even or get profit. Sometimes i may even lose value on purpure to get more value in a different trade or just take it as an investment and sell it at a later date."

That point can be for all and be for outside of gaming as well.

Scam people.

P.S. get a tome before your hero class; it's less expensive and will be more helpful in getting farther on higher difficulties.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.