Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Keenyan
Hard EU4 - 19:20 GMT 16:15-20 prob.

We had enough tome(5 or more.), and i tomed him in the start of w12,
After we killed queen's soldier, 3-4 of us died Cruel tried to tome and wraith came in so Cruel killed wraith too and then he died.
He had tome on him but even he shows us, he didint use it and just killed the boss then reply me back with mocking attitude

And here is the SS about chatlog.
https://ibb.co/7YbWMgD

btw, i will be happy if only admin and reported player answer the thread.
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
Background: chat was in Turkish, which I cannot understand. I asked them to type English, if they wanted me to understand and have a chance at participating. A few waves later, Cruel and I were last taking on at least 10 Queens Guard and Princess Dortea. Cruel crashed and I was left to deal with the Queens Guards and Princess. I was busy paying full attention to the wave to prevent a wipe and did not read the chat (which up to this point was Turkish anyway).

Checking the logs will verify all this. Here are some screenshots of chat which should corroborate what I typed. As you can see, the only English that TURKISH_LegiLegi typed was "well..."

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This chatlog belongs to when we were 3 player.
Actually we were 2 so we had turkish chat.
And then he joined and, we wrote some more then people starts to join, we stop talking turkish.
Its un irrevalant with the report.
You were reading, since you showed me your tome everytime i said and it was only Princess not guards too.
And there was a barricade, runing path and she was not even close to you.
So these are just excuses.

28.12.2017 - IRONSONG

-snip-

(30-05-2019, 04:39 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: This chatlog belongs to when we were 3 player.
Actually we were 2 so we had turkish chat.
And then he joined and, we wrote some more then people starts to join, we stop talking turkish.

This cannot be accurate. You typed Turkish after Xideran typed anything. At this time, there would be at least four players (Turkish_LegiLegi, Cruel22, Keenyan, Xideran).

(30-05-2019, 04:39 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Its un irrevalant with the report.
You were reading, since you showed me your tome everytime i said and it was only Princess not guards too.
And there was a barricade, runing path and she was not even close to you.

What? Why would I take out a tome just because you typed it? I was cycling my items between Rupturers and Daggers, as you want the different items in different situations, particularly against bots with shields. As for when Princess was the last bot, I don't know when this would correlate to the chat, as I was not reading the chat. To reiterate: "Checking the logs will verify all this."

(30-05-2019, 04:39 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: And there was a barricade, runing path and she was not even close to you.

Barricade? We were outside the base, and I killed Princess when it was next to the house.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Well even if report will denied
Atleast im not lying for game.

You're the same as always.
Never using tome for me, im join in your solos and never tome me in even i always playing for the team and toming every1 in "doesnt matter who it is."
Btw. if u go free from this thread, i will make the same to you, prepare for it Smile
In the end.. "I dont know english language."

28.12.2017 - IRONSONG

-snip-

(30-05-2019, 04:48 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Well even if report will denied
Atleast im not lying for game.

What? Point out the "lie[s]." I disproved your points: there were more than 3 players and you were typing Turkish, and there was no barricade outside the base.

(30-05-2019, 04:48 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: You're the same as always.
Never using tome for me, im join in your solos and never tome me in even i always playing for the team and toming every1 in "doesnt matter who it is."

What? The last time I soloed was April 25 to finish Rise from the Ashes on my archer. Looking at your post history, you returned May 4, i.e. after the last time I soloed. In other words, I could not have refused to tome you in when I was soloing as there was no overlap in situations where I was soloing and you being active recently in the mod.

(30-05-2019, 04:48 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Btw. if u go free from this thread, i will make the same to you, prepare for it Smile
In the end.. "I dont know english language."

I can't be alone in thinking that openly threatening other players is a bad idea.

Falankos and you i mean with solo.

And its not about threating.
I will do the same that you're doing to me.

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way.
I told you that when "other players" joined, i stop talking turkish.
Which means we were 4 or what i stopped it.

28.12.2017 - IRONSONG

-snip-

(30-05-2019, 05:09 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Falankos and you i mean with solo.

That's not solo!!!

(30-05-2019, 05:09 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: And its not about threating.
I will do the same that you're doing to me.

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way.

Assuming you think we (and I use "we" because you have now changed "solo" to "Falankos and you") purposefully take any action against you simply because it's you (and I am absolutely not conceding this point) then, FTFM:

(30-05-2019, 05:01 PM)Malong Wrote: I can't be alone in thinking that openly threatening promising retaliation against other players is a bad idea.

(30-05-2019, 05:09 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way.

I'm going to assume the bolded part means "we were 4 when I stopped it:" You didn't! Look at the chat, there are four distinct names in the screenshot (again, Turkish_LegiLegi, Cruel22, Keenyan, Xideran), and the very next thing you type is Turkish.

The administration team isn't going to police the usage of tomes. It's up to the players to see if the situation justify the usage of a tome.
However, purposely not toming for a player is considered trolling. Evidence backing this has not been provided.
I would advise you not to do "i will make the same to you" as this threat could be used in a future report as evidence.

Your case has been dismissed.

(also; try to keep the chat in English. If you really want to use other languages you can use other communication platforms)
As you can see, when he joined game, he wrote something mockfull about my turkish chat, after that type i understand other people are joining in so i stopped.
Cruel is turk already, we were talking with him.

And the point is, when u're runing and shooting, u can see chat is writing something about "U should do" since its teamplay.
Even tho, i dont even need to write, u must tome us in we have enough tome, we came all the way wave 12 boss, why would you take the boss by yourself?

28.12.2017 - IRONSONG

-snip-