Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Stuff for mats
Not offering gold atm as i dont need mats atm

I'm looking for equal value in mats for one or more of these items. I may have more than one. 

[Image: 0af51c198c55778a8010d48c74ab4d32.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
no raw fish or frying pans?
(06-06-2019, 02:11 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: no raw fish or frying pans?

Got them but may as well keep them as they are worth nothing atm

[11:47]
darkpck:
why not 750g or 0.075k?

[11:48]
Soviet ☭:
because Woody
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(06-06-2019, 03:48 PM)Malong Wrote: [11:47]
darkpck:
why not 750g or 0.075k?

Soviet ☭:
because Woody

metric system

With 1k being a staneded 1.

It's called not being from the USA

75g was my exception for how small it is. Like going from cms to mms

(06-06-2019, 05:24 PM)Woody Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 03:48 PM)Malong Wrote: [11:47]
darkpck:
why not 750g or 0.075k?

Soviet ☭:
because Woody

metric system

With 1k being a staneded 1.

It's called not being from the USA

75g was my exception for how small it is. Like going from cms to mms

Oh hey, you missed the point again.

You used base of 1000 and then 1 in the same post, when you should be using the same base throughout.

It's called taking a physics or chemistry class, which I'm not surprised you either didn't take or it didn't sink in.

As for the "not being American" part, Soviet is Norwegian and knew exactly what I meant with no explanation. As for 75g, you would then use "7.5 * 10^-2." Funny how math works, right?

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Mist mine I don't care

Feel free to bump this post again for me

#bumpforwoody
(07-06-2019, 03:38 PM)Woody Wrote: Yo G, you wrong, oh wait I be wrong. Well I don't care anyway, time to practice my crossover with Jamal.

Quote:- Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
- Think about what you are writing. If it is witty, will not cause offense, and is in the relevant section of the forum; fine. Otherwise there is a low tolerance for trolls.
Both of you just knock it off, it's getting really annoying