Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes
Just read in the news section about upcoming changes to the website and the mod.  Seems great.

In the website I would appreciate if You don't have to log out and then log in to work with one of Your other characters. It would be nice if they where on different tabs that You could easily switch between.

Maybe one inventory would be nice too, but that might get hard to keep track of all the equipment so maybe only the crafting materials should be in the same inventory so You dont have to transfer mats between Your different crafters. Maybe have a inventory for every character and one maininventory would work.

Trading should be - as suggested before - done by Player ID instead of first sending an house invite and then a trade invite.

When trading, it would good if You could add several items at once instead of shutting the selection window for every item. So You can change the amount of an item as it is now and then have tickboxes for choosing several items.

/Simpleton

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
That idea seems logic and good !  Smile  Yeah if we can login with one account and switch between the characters in a tab... that sounds good ! Anyway we are usin the same pass for each char... Hope that will be added soon Big Grin
Quote:_KnightSimpleton link=topic=9744.msg79500#msg79500 date=1360014159]
Just read in the news section about upcoming changes to the website and the mod.  Seems great.

In the website I would appreciate if You don't have to log out and then log in to work with one of Your other characters. It would be nice if they where on different tabs that You could easily switch between.
This is something we have on our list already and we're thinking how it can be done. The biggest problem is that we have to work with what we have, which sometimes means that what we want to do is not possible because of the original design. Sometimes the only way to do something is to completely rewrite it, which as you can appreciate takes a lot of time and effort - time and effort that we could spend doing lots of other little things.

Maybe one inventory would be nice too, but that might get hard to keep track of all the equipment so maybe only the crafting materials should be in the same inventory so You dont have to transfer mats between Your different crafters. Maybe have a inventory for every character and one main inventory would work.
This sounds quite cool. The way I would approach it is to simply have a new section in the website where you can put things and share them between all your chars, like a Player Bank. Will talk it through with the devs.

Trading should be - as suggested before - done by Player ID instead of first sending an house invite and then a trade invite.
This is entirely possible, however it would slowly make Houses redundant as people could just do things on their own. The way it is now encourages people to talk to each other, to invite each other which automatically creates a community.

When trading, it would good if You could add several items at once instead of shutting the selection window for every item. So You can change the amount of an item as it is now and then have tickboxes for choosing several items.
Entirely possible, again will stick it on the list and see where we get.
/Simpleton

I've added my comments below yours in blue.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I don't think a community should be forced, encouraged sure.

I tend to be quite a loner in these kind of games. Joining a clan usually has it's perks and you can meet some great people.

But I would never want to be forced into one in order to have access to almost unrelated abilities (trading for example). I'd rather have people joining clans because they want to interact with other players and have that kind of atmosphere.

House events are great for this, they promote clans and give a good incentive to take the dive and join a clan.

So unless trading between randoms becomes discouraged, I think it might be worth looking into a more general trading system. (Maybe adding an auction capability to the auction hall too Tongue)

Also teamwork ingame is a different thing. You don't have to be in a house to form a cohesive fighting unit.

But this stuff is low priority imo, 5.0 is where it's at Wink

EDIT:

As a different note, what about removing class restrictions on the auction hall? (so any class can see all items on there)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Changed my wording Tongue
(05-02-2013, 10:25 AM)Senni link Wrote: As a different note, what about removing class restrictions on the auction hall? (so any class can see all items on there)

I agree. I keep most money on my main character and when seeing stuff on another character I have to trade money over to the other account. So this should be convinient.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
(05-02-2013, 10:25 AM)Senni link Wrote: As a different note, what about removing class restrictions on the auction hall? (so any class can see all items on there)

Will see what we can do.
Quote:_KnightSimpleton link=topic=9744.msg79641#msg79641 date=1360064413]
[quote author=Senni link=topic=9744.msg79622#msg79622 date=1360059959]

As a different note, what about removing class restrictions on the auction hall? (so any class can see all items on there)

I agree. I keep most money on my main character and when seeing stuff on another character I have to trade money over to the other account. So this should be convinient.
[/quote]

Nice overall suggestions so far, pretty much like them all Smile

As for the one I quoted, the bug that says 'usable by everyone' on every item on the AH should be fixed if this would be introduced.

PS while we're on the subject of item information: Could all item stats be updated on the website if this hasn't been done already?
Striker strikes again.

(05-02-2013, 02:04 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: PS while we're on the subject of item information: Could all item stats be updated on the website if this hasn't been done already?

That is on our list but its such a shitty and painful job we're focusing on adding more content as its more fun Tongue But it will be done.
(05-02-2013, 02:17 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=9744.msg79671#msg79671 date=1360073069]
PS while we're on the subject of item information: Could all item stats be updated on the website if this hasn't been done already?

That is on our list but its such a shitty and painful job we're focusing on adding more content as its more fun Tongue But it will be done.
[/quote]
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be great if you could let trusted members of the community do that type of shitty jobs. Of course I don't include me, that would be way to much work. Smile
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!