Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Winter's Summer Ragnarok Challenge
(20-06-2019, 04:41 AM)DagBoy Wrote: Will we be able to pick which server region we will be doing the run on or will it be on the same region for every team?

Au run boyz

Got a few maps in mind we can think about.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-06-2019, 04:41 AM)DagBoy Wrote: Will we be able to pick which server region we will be doing the run on or will it be on the same region for every team?

Yes, the server region is up to you.
[Image: e16555a64ac1f725ce553d13d9673037.png]

Joking aside what's stopping that from happening

(20-06-2019, 09:17 AM)Woody Wrote: Joking aside what's stopping that from happening

Im looking for a team.
if anyone wants me in their team pm me.

i can play mp or pavise with allright gear.
I will be attending
Gothic Gauntlets 10/19/2018
Noble Steel Gauntlets 5/25/2019
Sun Glaive 3/1/2020
Is any map update coming within the event time frame?

May as well ask as that could be the difference of winning

Looking for 2 more teams
Name: achilles
Class: hoplite
Pm me
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(21-06-2019, 02:38 PM)Woody Wrote: Is any map update coming within the event time frame?

The next map update will be released with the update itself.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(21-06-2019, 03:50 PM)Terath Wrote:
(21-06-2019, 02:38 PM)Woody Wrote: Is any map update coming within the event time frame?

The next map update will be released with the update itself.

ye will the update take place when this event is on.

it could either A. lead to slower maps or B. faster ones || This can be said with maps getting harder or easier as well.

(17-06-2019, 04:09 PM)Winter Wrote: In the event that two or more teams clear the run, the team with the faster time wins