Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Winter's Summer Ragnarok Challenge
There is still some debate to be had as to which items are actually collectible, but generally anything that was given out as a collectible before and is not a Nord item is fine. There are a few questionable items (like the Reindeer), but stuff like dresses, pitchforks, huscarl shields, and holiday dropped items are definitely fine. The tournament items will most likely not be collectible.

Collectibles that are parts of sets must be chosen individually. No 2 for the price of 1 deals Wink
(11-07-2019, 02:58 AM)Winter Wrote: There is still some debate to be had as to which items are actually collectible...
A list of some sort would be nice when a consensus is reached on which collectible items would be acceptable and which wouldn't. Would make choosing a collectible much easier to know you've got a list and aren't forgetting about one.
(11-07-2019, 08:16 AM)DagBoy Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 02:58 AM)Winter Wrote: There is still some debate to be had as to which items are actually collectible...
A list of some sort would be nice when a consensus is reached on which collectible items would be acceptable and which wouldn't. Would make choosing a collectible much easier to know you've got a list and aren't forgetting about one.

Oh shoot, I had just answered a PM about this and forgot to include it in the post.  Of course a list will be provided as soon as it is available.
People concerned about rewards instead of being concerned about winning. Nice.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Stream is up.
Big congrats to these guys:

Achilles
Alphaa
Asdru
Assassin
Berkays
Braindawg (double because he got Ironsong!)
Elmo
Falankos
Finn (double because he got Mortifer!)
Highlander
Jesse
Managarm
Never
Sigolo
Soviet
Terath
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
GG, Special Thanks to pck best leader...
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
GG Ninja team ! Hope the second trickster team will do it too =)
Loved to hunt u Winter Big Grin
\o/ team ninja best ty to IT leader pck
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

TEAM NINJAS