Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want these helmets added to the mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
87.50%
14 87.50%
No
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New helmets.
Add this stuff please, its genuinely awesome.  Smile

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=76943.0
if anyone says no, i swear your retarded.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
There are tons of cool OSP stuff out there. I have like a few dozen item packs stored on my PC.

So the question is not whether the helmets should be added.

The question is whether adding those helmets should be higher priority than, hmm, let's say, heraldic armor pack.

Hence while I'm not going to vote "No", I'm not going to vote "Yes" either. It's the dev's decision, whether there are enough helmets in the mod to fill all the necessary niches. Because if there are, then adding more doesn't contribute a lot to the game, while still increasing the download size.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
how many heraldic armor packs are there?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
I know about three. Crusader's Heraldry OSP, Heraldic Armors by Zagibu and one more pack (Narf's or at least based on his Transitional Armors pack). Zagibu's pack contains heraldic versions of several low and medium level armors, while Narf's pack has some pretty high-level stuff, Crusader's is more of a demo "how to do it" but still contains a few items as well.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Ok, found all three:

Crusader's Heraldry OSP
Heraldic Armors by Zagibu
von Krieglitz' Heraldic Pack (not Narf's, but contains a lot of his models)

Enjoy. :-)
It's really a matter of personnal feelings, myself, i rather have new helmets than heraldic armor, i don't like heraldic armor Wink.

More diversity is always good, much ppl already have the same equipment (higher one).

Anyway i heard that Worm is working on this and adding 4/5 items with almost same stats for each profession, only ffor the style.
He will even give us the teleporting device of Trickster! (Ok i can dream)
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(16-01-2012, 12:13 AM)Aventori link Wrote: if anyone says no, i swear your retarded.

No.  8)

But on a more serious note what Blondin says is kind of what I want to do. More items will of course be added in the future, but before we have a look at item tiers and crafting we don't want to push in a ton of new items just for the shiny 'whoa' factor and after you have all gotten them shuffle them around into different crafting tiers or drops.

So be patient, I assure you though that a lot more items will be added down the line.
I remember these from cRPG Big Grin
Aw : (