Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dark
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...40C555885/
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
you screenshoted yourself speaking japanese and him speaking polish

or was it a slur pointed towards you?
(04-07-2019, 07:39 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: you screenshoted yourself speaking japanese and him speaking polish

That's not nearly polish lol
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(04-07-2019, 07:39 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: you screenshoted yourself speaking japanese and him speaking polish

I am fairly certain "h pls" is not japanese. No clue who it was pointed at, its an insult either way.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
oh i'm sorry it was atoz, i just misread the DB as you then, my bad, banzai is japanese Tongue
It's not Polish, it's Russian. And this is not an insult to Julia in this situation, it is a stormy expression of emotions from the situation. So for example if he wrote just "blyat" the situation would be twofold, as this layer is also used as a vivid expression of emotions in an extraordinary situation, or a direct insult to women.
But here we see 'pizdec blyat', and this is not an insult to any particular person, but an abstract curse as these two words can not be related to each other any sense if addressed to any person. I don't know what to compare, it's like saying Fuck or ffs in some sort of trouble )))))
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I feel like this could have easily been sorted in game if the report a player function was used.
There is absolutely no need for these minor reports on the forum unless an admin wasn't able to attend.
Still always resort to common sense when making a report on the forum.