Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall
Prices of Legendaries are what YOU are willing to sell them for and what YOU are willing to buy them for all this will be is the History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall.

This is a place people can show with a screenshot how much in gold people have wanted for [X] legendary using the Auction Hall.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Template. 
~In full the name of Legendary 
~Date of when this picture was taken - DD/MM/YY
~Person selling
~Picture 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Feel free to use this as a "price guide" but use your brain... All this shows is how much that person is willing to sell it for. 

Given faking things will be so easy I would be wary always. Given you will be able to see the sellers name you may be able to find them and ask is this real or not. 
Even If the picture shows the name of the legendary and who it's from I want you to still type it as then we can Search The Thread for what we want.

Example

Sun Glaive 
03 ‎July ‎2019
Harald_Seadrake_MP

[Image: 31bb1698392037520f17f4cf94181fd9.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
so with this thread you want to lower the prices of legendaries even more so you can buy them cheaper and sell them higher?

or just to show who is a nice guy (to buy cheap from) and from whom not to buy stuff?
^ this is exactly what i thought
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
(07-07-2019, 09:18 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: so with this thread you want to lower the prices of legendaries even more so you can buy them cheaper and sell them higher?

or just to show who is a nice guy (to buy cheap from) and from whom not to  buy stuff?

All I did was make somewhere people can see the "History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall". You are looking far too much into this.

It's not much different from how steam does it https://i.gyazo.com/4322380977cfd137765c...af0372.png

"Lower the prices of legendaries" How do you know this and what's stopping it doing the opposite?

Some other factors are what are making some legendaries lose value yes so whats the evidence this would one of them.

In saying that where do you get your prices for legendaries? If you say other people or yourself this will be a bigger group of people. 

Taking the High and the Low for what some people are willing to sell [X] for means you can decide to value it the Avg or Higher or Lower.

People atm can value an item 2m and another person can value the same thing 20m. All this will do is give you the resources to find some sort of avg.

Also with this, a [WTK] may not need to be a thing as they can look at the past 10 that were put up on ah. Being able to decide for them self for once rather than people giving out a number that benefits themselves and not the one asking for help.

(07-07-2019, 10:03 AM)Woody Wrote: . You are looking far too much into this.
*Hand rubbing intensifies*
here are the legendaries on the AH right now i guess...

Volundr
Severance
Dragon Halberd

[Image: d62c6a8057ad045591c7feb6ff137fa1.png]
[Image: ca93b84477f76435fefe504abaed4851.png]
[Image: a48c71d3c19bf13ce4db182ad9060d46.png]
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Thunder Pike
7/7/19
Hardcore_crocodile

[Image: a11d8ac38f500b4da14ce30c83d34481.png]

Tempest
July 3 2019
I don't have a picture, but it was 700k gold
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Durendal
15 days ago (4 Weeks)
Madjosh
I don't have a picture but it was some junk only
Bulwark of Swadia
October 2015
I don't have a picture, but it was 1 gold
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.