Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall
(08-07-2019, 08:06 PM)Falankos Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I haven't played for a long time. Somebody explain to me what happened with the price of legendary?
Why is Aurora worth 1.5? AGS - 2, VGS - 2, Sun Glaive - 1.2. It's even cheaper than craft, more than the worst ones. What happened?
Judging by the prices during this time, there was a third class legendary of a different color

Deflation coupled with no or very low demand for most legendaries.

(08-07-2019, 08:13 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: probably because people need money asap for legendary upgrades, which are only available for a short time. so you either play like a madman or sell your legendaries in the AH cheap or trade like a pro

That + ill add.

Most people atm don't want an orange loot when a 1 hero house crafted item will be the same stats.

Yes, it better because of usability but by the time you are at that stage you will have the money for hero. 

The 2 orange loots that still have some sort of value other than ranged weapons is Torch and Fang. 

If we take a look at crafting... we don't have anything here like them. It gets better we don't have any red version of Torch and Fang so its the most wanted 1h for xbow atm. 

Once they get put into the game and a few of them drop/get crafted expect the price to tank as well. 

I'm for 1 hero locked house crafted stuff being the same stats as orange stuff but feel like orange loots could be like the old times where sum where usable by all or at least fewer requirements being tr1-tr3.

Also.

Godwood Lance

[Image: 093235bebd19760b0be5956e7f967840.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall - by DR. - 09-07-2019, 07:20 AM