Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Kicked for Outdated Client
Hello there,

every time i try to join a server, even an empty server, i will be kicked? This happens after the new patch 1.11.18. Why i am banned? I don´t know why? It´s a mistake. Please unban me.

Thx

Ghast
According to our logs your characters aren't banned.
Perhaps something went wrong while updating your game? If you are using the launcher all files should be updated automatically.
If you downloaded the archive, perhaps deleting the entire NordInvasion folder might fix your problem
(15-07-2019, 04:20 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: According to our logs your characters aren't banned.
Perhaps something went wrong while updating your game? If you are using the launcher all files should be updated automatically.
If you downloaded the archive, perhaps deleting the entire NordInvasion folder might fix your problem

i used the launcher. But the version number is still 1.11.17? Maybe there is a bug
When opening the launcher does it check the files? And if ready says "NI is ready to play - Version: 1.11.8"?
(15-07-2019, 04:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: When opening the launcher does it check the files? And if ready says "NI is ready to play - Version: 1.11.8"?

Yes. All seems right. But if i join a game (normal): in the opening window... character is loading and then you are kicked from server. Now i delete the whole module and try to fresh install NI. In the Warband Launcher was still 1.11.17 and ingame too.
Hmm, sounds odd.
What you could try is running the launcher in administrator mode.
If that doesn't work; try doing a clean install
(15-07-2019, 04:29 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Hmm, sounds odd.
What you could try is running the launcher in administrator mode.
If that doesn't work; try doing a clean install

I try a clean install see above. In Warband Launcher and ingame was the Version Number 1.11.17. Maybe some other players have the same problem.
Do you have two copies of Warband or have you moved where you store Warband?

You can check where the NI launcher is downloading too by editing the entry in your NI launcher options.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(15-07-2019, 04:50 PM)Kip Wrote: Do you have two copies of Warband or have you moved where you store Warband?

You can check where the NI launcher is downloading too by editing the entry in your NI launcher options.

I have only one copy. via pm i send you the updater error log
It appears you have an older version of the launcher. Try downloading the latest version from our download page.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...