Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

home events
Guys, I'd like to know. Is it possible for events to allocate servers for 20 slots, on request? That is, for example, you know that you will have a lot of guests and you want to accommodate all. Then you turn on the desired option and you're done. Or if you're a small house, you may not include it
Is it possible? If not, why not?
How can I know the number of bots depends on the number of players, so this seems to be all right
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(29-07-2019, 04:14 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Guys, I'd like to know. Is it possible for events to allocate servers for 20 slots, on request? That is, for example, you know that you will have a lot of guests and you want to accommodate all. Then you turn on the desired option and you're done. Or if you're a small house, you may not include it
Is it possible? If not, why not?
How can I know the number of bots depends on the number of players, so this seems to be all right

I think that's a great Idea more players. More fun in my opinion.
You can add me here : Zoger
As far as I know have just the Events servers 20 slots and these are usualy for admins.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I remember Halloween. Was the server to 20 slots + admins could be 21-25 members
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(01-08-2019, 08:19 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I remember Halloween. Was the server to 20 slots + admins could be 21-25 members

There have been special Events played on NI-servers with like 60 players on one server (against bots, no DM!!!), so it is possible for the Head Admins or at least the devs to increase the numbers temporarily.

The thing is that e.g. DB would then play all their Events with maybe up to 30 people, as there always is quite a big interest in their Events. Taken in account the amount of runs they do, XP and loot would increase quite hard for them (more players = more bots). 

I'm also not sure until what point current servers would run smoothly.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(01-08-2019, 08:19 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I remember Halloween. Was the server to 20 slots + admins could be 21-25 members

No, I hosted the Halloween event, you´re righ normal ppl could go up to 20 on that event but not admins to 25. This was a special event Wink
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Events should be organised or at least semi organised were you don't need an admin to do his role of [admin].

I cant see why on the event servers the player cap could be 18 then leaves 2 spots for admins/devs.

Admins do play a role in events that is setting them up so there should always be 1 or 2 spots reserved for them. For why they have 4 atm I have no idea.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-08-2019, 08:50 AM)GrafBlade Wrote:

There have been special Events played on NI-servers with like 60 players on one server (against bots, no DM!!!), so it is possible for the Head Admins or at least the devs to increase the numbers temporarily.

The thing is that e.g. DB would then play all their Events with maybe up to 30 people, as there always is quite a big interest in their Events. Taken in account the amount of runs they do, XP and loot would increase quite hard for them (more players = more bots). 

When on earth was this?
The only thing I can come up with is the swadian invasion
Which has a whole bunch of factors going in to it that change it from the others
(01-08-2019, 08:50 AM)GrafBlade Wrote: The thing is that e.g. DB would then play all their Events with maybe up to 30 people, as there always is quite a big interest in their Events. Taken in account the amount of runs they do, XP and loot would increase quite hard for them (more players = more bots). 

If you are implying that this is a negative consequence, then every house can recruit players and make their events desirable. It's not their fault that they don't want to play Rivers Conflict for three hours. Development shouldn't limit a feature because one house gives the community what it wants: fast and efficient games for the best chance and highest quantity of loot.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(01-08-2019, 12:59 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 08:50 AM)GrafBlade Wrote:

When on earth was this?
The only thing I can come up with is the swadian invasion
Which has a whole bunch of factors going in to it that change it from the others

Like 4 years ago at least, maybe even 5. The Event I think about was a unique one if I recall correctly (played on Swadian Temple). The swadian invasion events are a bit different without the bunch of bots around ye

(01-08-2019, 03:15 PM)Malong Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 08:50 AM)GrafBlade Wrote: The thing is that e.g. DB would then play all their Events with maybe up to 30 people, as there always is quite a big interest in their Events. Taken in account the amount of runs they do, XP and loot would increase quite hard for them (more players = more bots). 

If you are implying that this is a negative consequence, then every house can recruit players and make their events desirable. It's not their fault that they don't want to play Rivers Conflict for three hours. Development shouldn't limit a feature because one house gives the community what it wants: fast and efficient games for the best chance and highest quantity of loot.

Yes, I thought about it as a negative consequence at the first moment. Reading through everything again now, I have to agree with you. Might even bring the advantage to newer players to join events of the "old" houses like DB, which they usually wouldn't get a spot in with the current limit of max. 16 non-admin players.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"