Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp
As soon as I had a upgraded Wormbane, I wanted to make a character, which I level up without using Assist Xp.

Here I document this journey and analyze what can be fatal for Newbies and Why it is Better to not spend all Assist XP to Level up

On the left side we have lots of "Level Up Messages". As you can see, most involve finishing quests. This is because most of the quest net 10k ranged and 10k melee xp. So repeating those over and over again is a fast way to level up while converting the assist xp into gold. This might take a few days to reset the quest timer over and over again. (between 1 and 3 days)

At Level 42 I already had the gold needed to upgrade to Hero Class. Meanwhile most Players recommend newbies to convert all assist xp into Melee Xp to level up fast to 52. This basically allows newbies to get into Rag servers with only a normal barricade (if they even bring support) and swadian recruit vests. Additionally they mostly don't even get how the AI Pathing works because of the lack of NI-Experience.

So please don't recommend New Players to use all assist Xp to level up. In the end they will be the ones buying your old Stuff from Auction Hall (and they won't have to grind those 750k with bad equipment at level 52)

On the right side, I documented troubles with Cav. There is no "Welcome to the Army" Quest for Cav. Neither are there ponies anymore as there once was. This makes Cav a steep learning curve and does not motivate newbies to play it. Adding quests, which reward a Trained Pony and 10k Mounted Xp, aswell as Repeatable Quests (Collecting Horse-Heads etc.) which are repeatable and get some Mounted Xp would help attracting more players to Cav.

Note that i did not sell anything or craft anything for all the Mats I looted. (If you won't do Quests and use Assist Xp for Gold only you would have even more Mats and Gold at Level 52)

Beginner seems to lack any Loots except from Nord Apprentice (which seems to have the same Loot Table as from Cav Nord Apprentice)

Conclusion: All in all this was a challenging, but rewarding Task I've set myself to do, once I got the most Powerful Weapon a Recruit can Wield.

Cav needs some Quests to make it easier for Beginners.

Messages In This Thread
Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp - by Kriegstofu - 16-08-2019, 09:13 PM