Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp
This is a nice thread.

But the thing about levelling up using quests only is only viable if you have, like in your case, a legendary weapon, and you pick a class that allows you to kite. New players that choose infantry aren't going to have a fun time trying to solo run a server, even on beginner, given how the bots programmed combat mechanics work. I've seen new players who aren't very melee capable, and the bots aren't very forgiving in any circumstance.

On top of this, I don't imagine a lot of new players want to no-life this game non-stop for the same amount of time. I'm a game addict, and I can only play Nord Invasion for about 4-5 hours a day before I start losing the will to live.

"This basically allows newbies to get into Rag servers with only a normal barricade (if they even bring support) and swadian recruit vests. Additionally they mostly don't even get how the AI Pathing works because of the lack of NI-Experience." - This part is half-wrong.

I've got friends who made new characters or were new to the game and by the time they got to Level 52, they had prioritised getting the best possible equipment from the Marketplace. Now I helped them level in most cases, over the course of a couple weeks, and helped provide advice, and some equipment upgrades, and even went out of my way to loan them part of the money needed for Hero Class.

What you call a lack of NI-Experience can easily be remedied if new players were interacted with better by existing clans, rather than being left to fend for themselves.

I'd agree though that Cav needs more quests, but I'd one-up your suggestion with this. If Cav receives more quests there needs to be a change:

A - There need to be more than 1 Cav Server per World Area.
or
B - Each Cav Server needs to have increased player pop.
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp - by AmateurAtArms - 16-08-2019, 09:33 PM