Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp
(17-08-2019, 05:17 AM)Woody Wrote: One thing I would want tested is beginner servers as I guess if I did this today I would try to stay on them till I have the xp for hard. So I would be LVL 27 ish and need the xp for LVL 32. Am I wrong thinking that could be a lot faster if anyone  played on the beginner servers.

Beginner Server give way more Xp than Normal Ones, Sadly they give almost no loot (except heavy cloth on apprentice)

giving Beginner Server some Rare mats like Heavy Cloth or Chain links (very rarely) , aswell as normal mats (not as much as in normal) + Opening Beginner for People above 26 would give beginners an easier time learning the game as there actually would be players playing beginner to help them. (some already do that, but most of the time only to friends or rarely to strangers)

Maybe also adding some kind of Tutorial Script on the website that forces you to make some Quiz about NI mechanics before you can acess Hard or Rag servers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leveling to 52 without using Assist Xp - by Kriegstofu - 17-08-2019, 12:38 PM