Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Thunder Pike for Worm Bane
(11-02-2013, 03:42 PM)Felch link Wrote:What's the stats on thunder pike ?

88  Speed
200 Lenght
48c  Swing
42p  Thrust

The speed may seem low but with the awesome lenght (2nd longest Legendary after POK) it feels perfectly fine.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Also it's now a tier 3 pikeman legendary.

great for sergeant/ heavy skirmishers.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(11-02-2013, 05:17 PM)Senni link Wrote:Also it's now a tier 3 pikeman legendary.

great for sergeant/ heavy skirmishers.

Yap, forgot to mention it, thank you!
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

If I didn't just get my sarissa I'd be all over this Confused please forgive me but I need time to ponder this deal Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(11-02-2013, 05:55 PM)Felch link Wrote:If I didn't just get my sarissa I'd be all over this Confused please forgive me but I need time to ponder this deal Smile

Take all the time you need, I often have to rethink deals myself since I`m not one of those rich ppl. ;-)
Shoot me a pm or post here if you feel like you found ur decision.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

I'm not sure if this is the case, but in the gamefiles, there actually are 2 different Thunder Pikes. One is as you stated, with 48c and 42p, but a different one has the same stats, and can switch weapon mode, to act as a pike (like the sarissa) with an up-stab. If this pike you have is the latter, I might be interested in a trade for my worm bane. Could you check if that's the case? Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-02-2013, 12:51 PM)Maroon link Wrote:I'm not sure if this is the case, but in the gamefiles, there actually are 2 different Thunder Pikes. One is as you stated, with 48c and 42p, but a different one has the same stats, and can switch weapon mode, to act as a pike (like the sarissa) with an up-stab. If this pike you have is the latter, I might be interested in a trade for my worm bane. Could you check if that's the case? Tongue

Current ingame thunder does not have the ability to switch between these 2 modes.
It only works as a polearm like we all know them.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(12-02-2013, 02:07 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=9845.msg81961#msg81961 date=1360673473]
I'm not sure if this is the case, but in the gamefiles, there actually are 2 different Thunder Pikes. One is as you stated, with 48c and 42p, but a different one has the same stats, and can switch weapon mode, to act as a pike (like the sarissa) with an up-stab. If this pike you have is the latter, I might be interested in a trade for my worm bane. Could you check if that's the case? Tongue

Current ingame thunder does not have the ability to switch between these 2 modes.
It only works as a polearm like we all know them.
[/quote]
Aw, that's too bad, because i gave the 2 mode version a try in singelplayer, and it kicked butt!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-02-2013, 12:51 PM)Maroon link Wrote:I'm not sure if this is the case, but in the gamefiles, there actually are 2 different Thunder Pikes. One is as you stated, with 48c and 42p, but a different one has the same stats, and can switch weapon mode, to act as a pike (like the sarissa) with an up-stab. If this pike you have is the latter, I might be interested in a trade for my worm bane. Could you check if that's the case? Tongue

Only 4 directional mode atm like Dragonknight mentioned
but I have hope for the future that the long leggie pikes like POK and Thunder get a secondary mode,
will check the suggestion board if any suggestion about this was made already.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

bump it hard

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face