Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Thunder Pike for Worm Bane
(12-02-2013, 04:43 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=9845.msg81961#msg81961 date=1360673473]
I'm not sure if this is the case, but in the gamefiles, there actually are 2 different Thunder Pikes. One is as you stated, with 48c and 42p, but a different one has the same stats, and can switch weapon mode, to act as a pike (like the sarissa) with an up-stab. If this pike you have is the latter, I might be interested in a trade for my worm bane. Could you check if that's the case? Tongue

Only 4 directional mode atm like Dragonknight mentioned
but I have hope for the future that the long leggie pikes like POK and Thunder get a secondary mode,
will check the suggestion board if any suggestion about this was made already.
[/quote]

Like I said, the 2nd mode already is in the gamefiles, but sadly not in the weapons used atm. So sorry to say I won't be trading my Worm Bane for it then Sad
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(13-02-2013, 01:08 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Like I said, the 2nd mode already is in the gamefiles, but sadly not in the weapons used atm. So sorry to say I won't be trading my Worm Bane for it then Sad

Alright man, made a thread in suggestions to get this in Big Grin
(If it gets implemented I might keep my Thunder, though.)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
bump
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg83984

Yay, it will "most likely" get the awesome overhead stab animation as alternate mode!

Will close this soon I guess.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

I'll do this!!!
Sword of destiny has two edges, one is you, the other is death. A. Sapkowski "The Witcher"
IGN: Aegis_Gwynbleidd, Aegis_Magister, Aegis_Jaskier
Closed.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face