Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wraith and Spectors
North Wraith Spectors are Admins or ? i think so but there give too low xp for a kill for that equip. Only 1 xp mhm.

[Image: 201201160000yfjw1zrb37.jpg]

I encountered 2 today on a normal (us west I believe) server and on the map Swadian Village. They have epic looking armour, horse and weapon. They 1 hit everyone in the server (including my charger), they instantly ram-kill at any speed and their horse has the attributes of admin horse in PW mod (2-3 360's per second, speed of slow-medium speed projectile). I was charging full speed at one and hit them with my shortened voulge (45 damage), it did nothing but bounce harmlessly off them.

Any of this info might be wrong, I'm just telling it through my experience. One thing is certain though, they are the most bad arse things I have seen in this game and probably even made it to top 10 universally.

Screenshot:
[Image: 42062FBD9E61CB2DDA872F201222EC2D375D978A]
I have screenshots from eu2 and eu3 today of the same thing. It obviously has an admin power as on eu3 they changed the map twice and changed the eu3 normal server to hardcore mod. I don't really have a problem with admins having some fun but on both eu2 and eu3, once the admin appears and starts messing around, the server becomes mage laggy. eu3 became so laggy it was unplayable. All I ask is, don't change things up and make it laggy =/ Happy to have you around killing us all, but if we could see the attack coming it would be nice!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Its Worm's sword, make a guess about Spectres identity.  Wink
Killed 1 today but wont let me upload pic :/ 1 xp no gold no loot
2/22/2018 - Tempest