Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Player: Chris1234
Hello there, I have a quick report to make;
Just now, on Normal_EU3, a player called Chris1234 is leeching behind the cades on Village for quite a few rounds, conveniently being back on when all the bots have died, then going back to cades and being afk at the start of the next round.
Thanks for your time, and I hope you can send him a warning not to do so in the future.
Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I can confirm this, he was AFK during rounds until he was killed on troopers.
better if you jump to IRC and call an admin, except if you see him several days leeching
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
I did.
i don't want to offend anyone, but really a report just because he was leeching, make ingame report or jump on IRC
What Hablam said. We only take action against persistent leechers. If someone is standing around, come find someone on IRC. There's always someone there!

That being said, if we start having to kick Chris1234 on a regular basis, we will look at warning him.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus