Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Not being able to grab loot from normal servers any more? Right or Wrong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Still trying it out.
18.18%
2 18.18%
The Wrong Thing.
63.64%
7 63.64%
I\'m a Red Tunic I could careless.
9.09%
1 9.09%
The Right Thing.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Normal Loot or No Loot for us?
So I've tried to get crafting items for several hours from the hardcore server because I have no other option - often with others and alone.  I played the hardcore server for several hours today, I gained 14 cloth, a few bent swords, and a necklace... We never saw the second wave.  I still can't loot on a normal server to craft, nor do I have the ability to even get rare drop items.

Hardcore mode, might have been released - but with newly polished maps and no polling for your map kind, people of my level are still not able to just "farm" the boss waves of the normal server so this seems a bit... over kill... what do you guys think?  I know the Devs are making changes to the hardcore mode, but at least lets do a poll.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Bump.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Really, bumping 1 hour after the thread's creation? Bumps should only be used if your thread is still of revelance but got thrown to the second page.
If it is possible to make loot legendary items on, or from wave 16 on, I feel that would be a good compromise.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-01-2012, 12:43 AM)Borealis link Wrote: Really, bumping 1 hour after the thread's creation? Bumps should only be used if your thread is still of revelance but got thrown to the second page.

Well with brats around like you I won't have to bump it any more at all - thanks for the pointless post.  Real contributor you are.
Since you decided to make this go off-topic and way over the line with insults already, I am locking this thread. There is a large post discussing the 0.3.0 patch already, feel free to contribute there, but keep it civil.