Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the Gothic set be trimmed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gothic Set should have gold trim.
35.71%
15 35.71%
Gothic Set should have silver trim.
26.19%
11 26.19%
Gothic Set should have blue trim.
23.81%
10 23.81%
Gothic Set should not be trimmed.
14.29%
6 14.29%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gothic Set: Trim
Silver with Gold Trim (1) would be my pick seeing all of them.

Would like to see Silver with White Gold Trim. Like how Def is ATM how the highlight is lighter than the normal armour.

The pattern design looks pretty good as a concept but the out line of black I think needs to be more faded or not at all to sell the effect of depth.

Btw when's the heraldic plate new texture coming? If you made that plate the same texture as old gothic + the banner then at least gothic gloves/boots would fit more.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Either Gold Trim with or without Silver, would also fit to the Retexture Zocki made for the Defender Armor:
https://p3d.in/Yc5WP

[Image: Yc5WP][Image: OzPSt2s.png]
This would be about what i would do but still keeping the red parts and the chain texture. 

[Image: 221e475c96d2139e984add878276b082.png][Image: cc7c83bb37f9d83074726395850879d9.png]

Blue with Gold Trim or Gold with Gold Trim please Big Grin
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Thanks for all of the responses. I'm leaning towards gold trim with silver detailing, as it seems to be the best of both worlds, but I will experiment with silver trim and silver detail, and see if I can't get the silver trim to stand out more.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(19-09-2019, 02:35 PM)Terath Wrote: Thanks for all of the responses. I'm leaning towards gold trim with silver detailing, as it seems to be the best of both worlds, but I will experiment with silver trim and silver detail, and see if I can't get the silver trim to stand out more.

Bit of a strange move here but would you be against just turning heraldic plate into the 2nd most liked option?

Once you find a better heraldic model or make one this can be it's place holder?

(19-09-2019, 03:25 PM)Woody Wrote:
(19-09-2019, 02:35 PM)Terath Wrote: Thanks for all of the responses. I'm leaning towards gold trim with silver detailing, as it seems to be the best of both worlds, but I will experiment with silver trim and silver detail, and see if I can't get the silver trim to stand out more.

Bit of a strange move here but would you be against just turning heraldic plate into the 2nd most liked option?

Once you find a better heraldic model or make one this can be it's place holder?

I'll make a new model about heraldic plate at some point. Adding a replacement now wouldn't do much.

Quote:Please keep posts pertinent.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
[Image: 6kmnf7qceh921.png]

also, blue trim
I have boiled the choices down to three options, given the votes in the poll and in the posts:

Silver Trim with Silver Details:
Gold Trim with Silver Details:
Blue Trim with Silver Details:
The choices so far are surprisingly very even. I will start testing each of these in-game and see if I can take pictures to show what they would look like while playing.

I have kept the silver details, since the other colored details were too gaudy. I've also lessened how visible the outline of the details are and outlined the trim itself more, so now any color with the trim is more visible, including silver. I've also darkened the skirt and forearms, as they were too bright (although that was the original texture? Don't know what happened there). Please continue to discuss.
if you ever consider doing the blue trim, consider darkening the blue to a bit darker blue, (around 550F) (because light blue trim and dark red clothing do not harmonize as well as dark blue and dark red )

[Image: metal-heat-treatment-chart.jpg]