Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sacrifice Legendaries
Apologies if this idea was already suggested, but I wonder if it would make sense to give players an option to sacrifice legendary items as part of some kind of divine high-stake gambling. As it is right now, some (or many) of the orange (and a few of the red) legendaries are pretty worthless due to their large amounts which are already in circulation, and this way we could both reduce their numbers and make them actually useful. As a suggested example how it could look like:

Quote:sacrifice <legendary> + <x amount of faction points>:

33% chance: The gods hate you and throw a pair of old boots at you.
33% chance: The gods look favorably upon you and grant you 500,000 gold coins.
33% chance: The gods love you and grant you a Blessed Sacrifice.
1% chance:   Due to divine intervention your <legendary> turned into a better/upgraded version of the same type.

Naturally chances and rewards could look completely different. Anyway, just an idea.

Cheers.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
I and others have suggested a few legendaries wealth sinks.

Not going to say names as im not sure where they stand anymore but some devs at the time were agest any legendary sink.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I am partially against this version of a legendary sink, because that means the only legendaries that would remain in the market would most often be ones that are most favourable, and all other legendaries simply would become immediate gold / more RNG. I do understand that there needs to be some way to lessen the amount of legendaries in the market, though, because there is simply too many.

Games like Warframe have a system for items that are preferred over others, called Disposition, in which items that are outright better / higher level / decided to be really powerful by the developers are treated differently than items that are decidedly less so. If there was a system suggested that treated items of higher "value" differently, and adjusted for such to make the system fair to other less popular legendaries, it would maybe be considered.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I'm not for the idea on this post as I think the odds are either too high or to low. If a wealth sink was made for legendaries I would want a more consistent one.

All Orange Legendaries are worth the same in theory and all Red are the same in theory. This is backed up from legendaries being rewards and in how much upgrades cost.
If I get to pick any legendary out of Orange I could pick Torch or Dragon axe and the example works even better at red when you consider Griffon Bascinet would be equal to Dead Shot or whatever.

The idea of a legendary wealth sinks whether you want it or not will change the mark of legendaries massively. People will look at the market and get the cheapest things at that point in time turning them into nothing to get that something out of it.

What this will do is suck all the Griffon Bascinet, Dragon axes, ... etc out of the market other than the ones people are attached too. In time the items once used for the sink will be rarer than the "mid" wanted things. In time they will be used aswell. 

Like how some craftables have gold sinks in them well a change like this will put a minimum value on all Legendaries if done right and that's why I'm for it with some suggestions and not with others.

This should be enough value to have more than 1 upgraded Griffon in my opinion. 
If thats 2, 3 or 4 upgraded ones idk as thats truly up to the devs. 
[Image: 67743797b563ab92e420e6062f72548f.png]

Maybe Legendary Transmutation (support Level 30?) each legendary can be crafted into a Legendary Workpiece / Legendary Blade (Orange) and Godly Workpiece (Red) / Godly Blade (Red)

So to say an illustrious can be made into a Godly Blade, and with the use of a Blessed Sacrifice (or New Craftable) can be made into another (random Red 1h Legendary).
(25-09-2019, 06:27 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: (random Legendary).

This is the randomness that i would say no to. It should not need to be random if a good idea shows itself.

The idea of you just need 2 of the same item to upgrade is a simple one.

From this: 

2 x F-bow will or should be always worth more than Ullrs and 2 x Ullrs will or should be always worth more than Tempest.

The avg Legendary takes how long to loot? idk
Is that time equal or grater than 5m? idk
If Orange and Red Legendaries are worth different amounts how much is that difference at lest? idk

In game time sure I would guess even an orange legendary would be grater than 5m but it's up to the devs on how much a legendary is worth in a wealth sink.

If you guys have too many orange legendaries, why don't you just give them to me?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/84824488
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(25-09-2019, 06:45 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: If you guys have too many orange legendaries, why don't you just give them to me?

Joking aside a solution to a overpopulated market is to not give them away.

The solution is everyone give me all the Griffons ingame for 1g so I can control the price on them.

(25-09-2019, 06:56 AM)Woody Wrote:
(25-09-2019, 06:45 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: If you guys have too many orange legendaries, why don't you just give them to me?

The solution is everyone give me all the Griffons ingame for 1g so I can control the price on them.

happymerchant.meme

jokes aside, with the new influx of chinese players (which is a huge new chunk of community) this problem should be solved soon (since they need to gear up first before they can afford that stuff).
(25-09-2019, 07:52 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(25-09-2019, 06:56 AM)Woody Wrote:

happymerchant.meme

jokes aside, with the new influx of chinese players (which is a huge new chunk of community) this problem should be solved soon (since they need to gear up first before they can afford that stuff).

Jokes aside the new chinese players will push up the prices of all things, not just the cheap things. In that time we get more items ingame making the market even more flooded if they go.

If the chinese players go and sell stuff for real cash the problem got worse. This is what happened for the Au community on a smaller level more than once. 

Saying we have people now is lucked based just about and can change overnight. This is not a problem that fixes it self otherwise we would see evidence when the Au community was strong vs atm.