Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"shift" polearm
Starting to play for Pikeman I faced a slight inconvenience. This is my Dragon Halberd which sticks out from behind the shoulder and jerks back and forth interfering with the review and aiming. As far as I know some Polearms are invisible in this position, and others interfere in the same way.

I would like to offer to all polearm were either invisible or there is an option to "shift" polearm from behind in the left hand of the character. This will give a little, very little realism and clear the view over the right shoulder. What do you think about it?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(28-09-2019, 04:03 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: As far as I know some Polearms are invisible in this position, and others interfere in the same way.

Think its a size thing. 

Pok and Mangler being the longest I can think of that is still on your back. I'm not sure of anything shorter than 200 that cant be seen on your back.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It's actually mostly over order of stuff in your 4 slots. The lowest one will "overwite" the ones before, if you bring Rups + PoK, you'll see one of those two.

The other thing is which slot the item goes into so you can hide unwanted things if you really want to (for example I could equip Eagle, Onyx and Cupid Arrows and noone would see my Onyx because Cupid Arrows occupy the same "slot").
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(28-09-2019, 06:31 PM)Julia. Wrote: It's actually mostly over order of stuff in your 4 slots. The lowest one will "overwite" the ones before, if you bring Rups + PoK, you'll see one of those two.

The other thing is which slot the item goes into so you can hide unwanted things if you really want to (for example I could equip Eagle, Onyx and Cupid Arrows and noone would see my Onyx because Cupid Arrows occupy the same "slot").

That's right. But most throwing not have basket or quiver so and will not be able nothing hide
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
It is an item flag.
(29-09-2019, 12:21 AM)Winter Wrote: It is an item flag.

Well, I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of the game, but I know that you can change the item flag.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
(29-09-2019, 07:38 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote:
(29-09-2019, 12:21 AM)Winter Wrote: It is an item flag.

Well, I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of the game, but I know that you can change the item flag.

Correct.  I was just informing anyone that did not know.