Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Current State of NI
Hello,

I haven't played NI for like a year(I guess?) and was wondering how it is in these days. Are servers still getting full? or it is just some weekly House events? Will have some free time soon(hopefull) so thinking to start playing again.

Cheers.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Hit a low point before the Halloween servers and still recovering from it.

The game has not had an item update in over 100 days at this point so the hard core player base has become bored.

Numbers should pick up when ever an update happens that actually affects people. The current Halloween servers are nice but it's not even that rewarding or that different. Given if it was a game mod harder than rag I'm sure the player base would be more than double of what it is now.

I'm expecting it will get a lot better by the time Christmas rolls around as it does every year.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
There will be a full server for a few games everyday. I think there's only one house left that has events.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(06-11-2019, 09:14 PM)Horakti Wrote: Hello,

I haven't played NI for like a year(I guess?) and was wondering how it is in these days. Are servers still getting full? or it is just some weekly House events? Will have some free time soon(hopefull) so thinking to start playing again.

Cheers.
just tricksters doing house events, with 5 players on overgrown map
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(08-11-2019, 02:27 PM)Berkay Wrote:

Cheers.

Not 5 guys, 6 guys.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(08-11-2019, 02:28 PM)Malong Wrote:

Cheers.

Not 5 guys, 6 guys.
we had a 16 run recently with some invited friends of the house of friendship

Cheers.

but that's only when I host events