Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

CC House training
If you are a member of CC and are not yet tier 4 or level 32 then please contact either me or King Hot Dog on the forum and we will arrange a time and place to train you. We will advise you what weapons to use and what classes suit different roles. If you can not get in touch with either myself or King Hot Dog then please post below and we will reply asap.

BGuardian

CC main page - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...729.0.html
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
Bump!
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
If I can give any advice for levelling it would be that don't spend your money on your first tier save it for the 2nd one so you can actually get some decent gear and start pwning those Nords, I would then when I reach level 32 join Clan Cameron and participate in the events along with regular Hard mode play.
It seems that the people who need training in CC (if any) don't have a forum account or don't yet know about me and King_Hot_Dog
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

(24-02-2013, 02:47 PM)BGuardian link Wrote: It seems that the people who need training in CC (if any) don't have a forum account or don't yet know about me and King_Hot_Dog

if they are in CC they would be lvl 32 so they dont need training and their alts would be alts so they would have same skill and wouldn't be noob
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
not nessecarily because people who joined before the required level was 32 might not be 32 yet
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

We can just use this page as a levelling guide.
That's an idea, ill talk with Hot_Dog about what we should put and ill edit the topic to show ideas, PM me if you have any good ideas of what people can use to level up.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.

I'll gladly write up a commando levelling guide, I've levelled one before.
Cool, if you could post it here or PM me one I'll gladly add it to this topic
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
Proud CC member.