Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hi x4
What sort of a ban is this?
It is the fourth thread and I still didn't get any explanation whatsoever as to why exactly I am banned.
Are you so blind not to see Xen and Irish are biased towards me?

I will quote their reasons for my ban from 2016.

Irish: "Twat go away."
Me: "But why did you ban me?"
Irish: "I am rather fed up with you."
Me: "But..."
Irish: "Idiot go away."

Me: "Hi, so why am I banned again?"
Xen: "I don't want someone like you in this game."
You were banned from the server.

Looks like someone didn't change one bit throughout all those years.
And no, that certainly isn't me.

And why am I banned on this forum exactly?
I mean it's weird that Irish wouldn't do that and then Xen would.
And the ban reason is the unban appeal thread that I made.
Which makes as much sense as my 2016 ban.
No sense at all.
Christ you're still going.

You avoided your ban many times - That's a good enough reason why you're -still- banned in itself. You have 3-4 accounts on one IP address.

You've got 3 bans and 21 kicks - yet another reason why you're banned.
This includes but not limited to :- Trolling, leeching, AFKing constantly, not listening to admins, being disrespectful and overall being a prick.

You made one of dumbest videos I have ever seen in my life just chatting shit about another player - I just wish it wasn't taken off YouTube so we can all laugh at it again. (The reason why *I* banned you - was this video)

Inappropriate names on one of your accounts which you had two force name changes and you ignored both.

.... I don't think your bans are as biased as you think they are.

You're not quite the white knight you think you are (or shall I say 'silver' knight). I try to avoid posting the details in cases like this but this is obviously what you we're looking for so... You're welcome I guess?

Oh and you're banned on the forum because of the constant unban requests it's technically spamming.

I'm also testing new 'banned' member permissions so this a great test for this, thanks.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Hang on a tick.
You banned me in a fucking game because of a video on YT.
That's some 200 IQ.

You went into some details which is great.
It's actually more detail than you ever went into.
Still makes no sense though.

Trolling - nope. This isn't true. Except for one occasion but other than that no trolling at all.
Leeching - happened.
AFKing - happened.
Not listening to admins - examples please.
Being disrespectful - now check that out. The pot calling the kettle black.
Overall being a prick - as above.

I think you are seeing your own faults within me.

As far as avoiding bans.
This wouldn't happen if I weren't banned for no reason at all.
In any case, that is not the reason you banned me in 2016, now isn't it.

Speaking of which.
Why was I banned in 2016 exactly?
Because I am still not sure.
You tried to think of some reasons but they are really vague.

Besides. It is not just me towards whom you were and are biased.
I would link the report topic but I cannot do that. I can only see my own reports.

I would edit but cannot do that.

I actually can see the report topics. I cannot see unban requests other than mine.
In any case, here is the shitty report which resulted in an official warning for what I am sure was a very good reason:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=45234
I'm not going to post each of the 21 kicks and 3 bans. There's no point.

Avoiding bans is a bannible offense so how does that help your case of being unbanned? Instead of saying "I'm sorry for what I did please could I be unbanned" and actually be a man and just own up for what you've done you decided to argue instead - which funnily enough isn't going to get you unbanned and then you went on to practically bragging about your multiple accounts, that's cool! I guess?

I literally don't understand why you're still trying to go on. What for? Self satisfaction? on.... a free mod for a nearly 10 year old game? I understand you're trying to say why you shouldn't of been banned but a better way of doing that was owning up to it first. Like come the fuck on lol.

I'm going to prevent banned accounts from posting in here again - feel free to contact me in any other place if you still want to keep going.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame