Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Problem with account :)
I haven't played for a long time, I have a new computer and a new cd key and I want to have my old character in the game. Please help.

Do you still know your log in details?

If yes, you can provide an old ID and the ID of your new account and the Devs can shift the characters over after you've proven ownership.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(07-02-2020, 04:46 PM)Julia. Wrote: Do you still know your log in details?

If yes, you can provide an old ID and the ID of your new account and the Devs can shift the characters over after you've proven ownership.

All right, thank you, here is my old ID 14804 and my new ID 2531930.
 Have a nice day.

I have sent a verification code to your old account. Please post it here so I can proceed.
(07-02-2020, 05:43 PM)Winter Wrote: I have sent a verification code to your old account.  Please post it here so I can proceed.

Hello Winter here is a verification code : 7174. Thank you for your help.

Okay, I have transferred all of your old characters onto your new account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Enjoy!
(07-02-2020, 07:55 PM)Winter Wrote: Okay, I have transferred all of your old characters onto your new account.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.  Enjoy!

I'll try to have some fun.  Rolleyes