Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  Fulcrum Armour
paying 2.1m cash
yesn't
just keep the eastern robe?
(08-02-2020, 05:18 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: just keep the eastern robe?
Yes. But I need something for kiting sadly Sad
(08-02-2020, 05:22 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 05:18 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: just keep the eastern robe?
Yes. But I need something for kiting sadly Sad

You don't even need armour to kite tho.

If anything armour adds weight to slow you down.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I can't defend myself against assassins Sad
(09-02-2020, 09:58 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I can't defend myself against assassins Sad

Having no armour means you can run away faster.

You can always leave the assassins for other people or just use your range weapons given they will kill bots faster anyway.

(09-02-2020, 10:26 AM)Woody Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 09:58 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I can't defend myself against assassins Sad

You can always leave the assassins for other people or just use your range weapons given they will kill bots faster anyway.

Oh okay, sorry for not living up to the true meta of this game. Will need to adapt I guess.
(09-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 10:26 AM)Woody Wrote:

Oh okay, sorry for not living up to the true meta of this game. Will need to adapt I guess.

Adapted and overcome the 
urge to engage In melee combat when you know one is clearly better than the other.

aaa