Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Apologizing ~n~ Unban Request
Wheww, where do I start?, well first I would like to apologize to the devs and admins for being a trouble maker, disobedient and A nuisance.I wasn’t being a mature gamer/team player with everyone, as I was being rude annoying and disrespectful to most. I would also like to apologize to those I disrespected and bothered during my short time coming back to the mod.I have no excuse for my actions as they were uncalled for and out right wrong,Even if I did have an excuse it wouldn’t matter because I should know my right from wrongs, I was at a low point in life where I would reflect IRL situations to the mod as me being a “badass” or “ Gamer thug” just trying be big and bad over the Internet.I under went sum counseling and therapy for my depression and other shit I was going through. I know this may seem like a joke to most, but I thought me being a newly birthed man to come up here and apologize to you hard working gentlemen would be respectful of me.Also to address me “trying to trade for out game currency”, I wasn’t aware that everyone wasn’t seeing that as a joke,because during the whole run me and others were throwing randOm things into the chat at the time and I thought it would be wise enough to take it to the extreme which was a bad idea yes because not everyone can be aware of how you joke around and as malong was telling me it was wrong and me being childish and saying “shhh” also can be suspect. And over the time I was banned, I learned that “it’s not about what you say it’s about how you say it sometimes” and it kinda made me realize that me going back and forth with admins and reading what I said I can see where things took a turn,I also would like to apologize for that.That was me Being a Argumentative Brat,instead of just facing the cold hearted facts that I was in the wrong. now I can go on and on about the things I’ve Done and why they where Uncalled for I’m past that. I just wanted y’all To see the good inside and mature side of me instead me being a thug on the internet Being someone im not, thats pathetic. Hopefully this works out and I can continue to play again but if not it was worth a try and again i apologize this just have to be a life lesson that I have to learn from Thank you for you guys for taking the time of your the day to read this.
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

Just so I am sure what was your player name in game.
All Character Names where “SoN_Rivus SoN_Jordiac SoN_Chris_RG”
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

I am going to give you a break and lift the Ban.

If you break the Rules again that will be the end of your NI gaming.