Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  Pride
Hey, if you have one in stock which you don't need to lack of class, I'd love to buy it. Leave a pm or message me on Steam.

Greetings
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(i'm offering more than him) :p
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Make a request that Sentry can use Durendal. Going by how Leg can use Twigs it seems justified. (Taking widely as it would encompass a few other inf 2hs but not all of them)

I asked for this sometime ago but seems like I may have a few new people that will want the same now given it's became more relevance to them.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So if I did a request thread to make Durendal usable by Sentry, would the NI god make Hodur drop more prides?
Cause I don't see where the durendal has anything to do with me trying to buy a pride.
(24-03-2020, 10:59 AM)Angar Wrote: So if I did a request thread to make Durendal usable by Sentry, would the NI god make Hodur drop more prides?
Cause I don't see where the durendal has anything to do with me trying to buy a pride.

[Image: de623254db6c606732c48725d0015f3d.png][Image: 0c4a0867c401dde33ccf3af73dfb05c1.png]

Its practically just as good just slower so It would give you something to use while you wait. You don't even need a full update to change who can use items so If a Dev agreed to this It could be done quite easily. Ranger got studded within 1 rag run or event when I suggested It to Winter however long ago. It's possible If you get the yes this change could happen In less than 24 hours. 

Also If Sentry could use Durendal (+other inf 2h's) all Sentry 2hs would get better by some small % as given how close they are already. Pride would probably just get + 1-2c + more P on the 2nd mode like how Legacy is. It would be better than nothing for a class that needs more than that.

(24-03-2020, 11:48 AM)Woody Wrote:
(24-03-2020, 10:59 AM)Angar Wrote: So if I did a request thread to make Durendal usable by Sentry, would the NI god make Hodur drop more prides?

[Image: de623254db6c606732c48725d0015f3d.png][Image: 0c4a0867c401dde33ccf3af73dfb05c1.png]

Its practically just as good just slower so It would give you something to use while you wait. You don't even need a full update to change who can use items so If a Dev agreed to this It could be done quite easily. Ranger got studded within 1 rag run or event when I suggested It to Winter however long ago. It's possible If you get the yes this change could happen In less than 24 hours. 

Also If Sentry could use Durendal (+other inf 2h's) all Sentry 2hs would get better by some small % as given how close they are already. Pride would probably just get + 1-2c + more P on the 2nd mode like how Legacy is. It would be better than nothing for a class that needs more than that.
Raging Rebellion and Blessed Excal almost have equal stats, why not make them usable by all 1h hero aswell?

MAKES SENSE DESU?
(24-03-2020, 12:06 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Raging Rebellion and Blessed Excal almost have equal stats, why not make them usable by all 1h hero aswell?

MAKES SENSE DESU?

Steel Stinger, Rebellion, Excal are best in set items like Pride and Legacy.

The difference here Is Durendal is not a "best Inset" item Its already 4 heroes... Just like how Twigs are best for someone that wants 1 item for Pikeman and Leg (throwing) Durendal could be that item for Inf and Sentry (2h).

(24-03-2020, 11:48 AM)Woody Wrote:

Even then I'd need to get a Durendal. But however its the pride itself which makes me wanna have it & not just a good 2h weapon.
(24-03-2020, 12:17 PM)Angar Wrote: Even then I'd need to get a Durendal. But however its the pride itself which makes me wanna have it & not just a good 2h weapon.

Someone with a Pride now or later that wanted to keep It may be convinced to trade It for a Dur. Not sure who but its a possibility as you see people doing the same In throwing going from 1 hero (rups or glory or malice) to twigs. 

If you don't have the value to buy 2 good 2h's for a lot of people, It would make sense to buy Dur or even Upgrade Dur over having normal Legacy + Pride and that's not even counting It got 3 heroes on to of that. 

Sure most people will want Pride and Legacy the same way most people want Rups and Glory but for some people, It would make sense to go with Item that has more usability. 

Like I said Twigs or In this case, Dur Is a fine item to have In the meantime till you buy what you want. Maybe you don't want Dur even after the change but others Sentry players would.

HodurStillRefusesToDropBump