Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

faction points
Would love to be able to use faction points aslike a secondary currency maybe on something like midgrade crafting supplies or usable toward house somehow maybe donate faction points to level house crafting levels instead of just dependant on house officers skill. I like having stuff to work toward.
Has been already discussed I think, maybe coming in 0.5 ?
But while we're at it, here is what I would like to see : when you kill the last nord at round 20, just write : "Swadian Army has won the round !" (just for once...) and give FP to the members still alive in the team, for ex. 50 for normal mode and 250 for hardmode.

EDIT : sure I suppose FP will be useful in the future Smile
(13-02-2013, 01:35 PM)Yvain link Wrote: Has been already discussed I think, maybe coming in 0.5 ?
But while we're at it, here is what I would like to see : when you kill the last nord at round 20, just write : "Swadian Army has won the round !" (just for once...) and give FP to the members still alive in the team, for ex. 50 for normal mode and 250 for hardmode.

If this was possible, that is actually a really good idea. 90% of the time when the boss is killed people don't bother to kill the rest of the wave. A small reward seems reasonable for a job well done. (Even if the faction points never get used for anything but creating houses)
(13-02-2013, 02:06 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=Yvain link=topic=9986.msg82280#msg82280 date=1360762545]
Has been already discussed I think, maybe coming in 0.5 ?

If this was possible, that is actually a really good idea. 90% of the time when the boss is killed people don't bother to kill the rest of the wave. A small reward seems reasonable for a job well done. (Even if the faction points never get used for anything but creating houses)
[/quote]

We have been thinking about getting people to fight the boss's minions. One of the things we have done is make the rarest items that are needed for crafting, drop from them.
Ok, but please keep in mind that we often (and even very often) see "The nord invasion has won the round" so why not same for the swadian army when we finish 20 waves... to make it more satisfying  ! And give a (small) reward to those who finish 20 waves and get no legendary (because it's quite common, finally...  :Smile)
what about some new quests:

Quest: Area Cleared
Objective: Kill Nord Veteran Huscarls  __/xx (Or if possible make it so the objective is to "beat the final wave in normal mode")
Reward: 5,000 gold 1,000 assist xp 150 faction points

Quest: To Bring down Gods and Men
Objective: Kill Odin's Chosen __/xx (Or if possible make it so the objective is to "beat the final wave in hard mode")
Reward: 7,500 gold 3,000 assist xp 250 faction points

Or something similar..?
The main thing i'm suggesting is offering lots of FP for completing these quests
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Ans what to Do with faction Pointe?8
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder