Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS WTS BH Fearsome
I thought I needed this, but then I got something else and don't :S  Selling for cheap-ish I guess.  Gold and materials (Wolf Teeth Necklaces mostly) preferred.
i heard helice is looking for it (assuming you bought it from AH a few days ago?)
(09-03-2020, 06:54 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i heard helice is looking for it (assuming you bought it from AH a few days ago?)

Yeah.  I'll have to ask him about it, thanks.  (unless you want it back? Tongue)
(09-03-2020, 07:22 PM)Winter Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 06:54 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i heard helice is looking for it (assuming you bought it from AH a few days ago?)

Yeah.  I'll have to ask him about it, thanks.  (unless you want it back? Tongue)
i was talking with never, he said helice was going to buy it but you snatched it before he could buy it Tongue
I sold a different helm to Helice as the fearsome sold, so you don't have to worry about that Tofu. And i didn't ask for your help, neither did Helice in that case, thanks.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
(09-03-2020, 09:18 PM)Never Wrote: I sold a different helm to Helice as the fearsome sold, so you don't have to worry about that Tofu. And i didn't ask for your help, neither did Helice in that case, thanks.
You could have just omited the highlited part. Why so toxic?
Buy this helmet, it is all purple and stuff.
Sold Smile