Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request ON_BlackKnight/On_BlackArcher
I want to ask my account ON_BlackKnight and ON_BlackArcher for unban becaus i maked a big mistake.

I play this game now for 1 month and like the game verry much.  This game is now part of my life, but this did happen:

I played on the map on the pic below (Still don't know the map name's srry...  :-[ )
But i get kicked from my house after i post this screenhot in mine house topic...
I didn't know this was an glitch and that you get reported for this..
Like you know i play this game now for 1 month, i see people going on this place ever day so i didn't know it was an glitch...

I heared from a friend that you can't get in in the old patch but i also didn't know that...
If you can walk in and out and call it an glitch, then can every place be a glitch....
I was not informed of this and was punished for it

I want to ask the admins to unban me from this nice game, Pleas!!

Gr ON_BlackKnight / ON_BlackArcher

PS: sorry about the bad english, sorry for the glitching and sorry Order of the Nobles!!

DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
It is not our fault if you glitch. You seem to be blaming us for your lack of judgement. We make our maps as a work in progress, this is a community made mod, so they are not perfect. As a result, we expect players to exercise some common judgement, glitching ruins the game for everyone. The definitions of a glitch are on the forum and given that you were in a house with a large amount of very experienced players, you should know who to ask if you are in doubt. Many of the ON players have been playing this game for a long time, some even longer than me and they are an excellent resource for you.

You can stay banned for a week or two, create a new unban request later on and we will reconsider your request.