Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Julia
NI_Ragnarok_EU2 

Swadian Overgrown 

9:45 a.m  

Firstly, I really want to know what admins do sir irish.

I am saying ''oh oh ah ah'' in chat then i got warned. I asked which rule stands for it? i got no answer and i asked again then i got temp ban from server. This is literally fascist behaviour. we just saying oh oh ah ah eachother.

There is no rule about saying oh oh ah ah but it suddenly apperaed with dear admin julia, this admin must be kidding, this is not the first time she kicked us for no reason. 

we are saying this oh oh ah ah in chat for many years is it the problem now? this words are not racist nothing else. pfffff.... if there is a rule about that devs didnt announced to community. its not my problem. i am so near to quit this mod, too bored of this kicks 

here is the screenshots  

[Image: mQCJMNy.jpg]https://imgur.com/mQCJMNy 

https://imgur.com/sWQdV9m 

https://imgur.com/JJtXElO
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
I fail to see the problem here.

Julia asked you to stop doing something and you argued back instead of just listening and stopping?
Julia did tell you to contact a developer if you're unhappy with the warning - which is correct.

You received ample warnings to stop what you we're doing and you didn't hence the reason why you were kicked.
Rules are guidelines, if we feel that you need to stop doing/saying something then we will ask.

Stop being a child and stop chatting shit in the server it's annoying. Thanks.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(27-03-2020, 10:25 AM)Xen Wrote: I fail to see the problem here.

Julia asked you to stop doing something and you argued back instead of just listening and stopping?
Julia did tell you to contact a developer if you're unhappy with the warning - which is correct.

You received ample warnings to stop what you we're doing and you didn't hence the reason why you were kicked.
Rules are guidelines, if we feel that you need to stop doing/saying something then we will ask.

If i cant write not racist or agressive word. well im done with this game. Im trying to say, she is using admin permissions not true.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.

It is not racist or it is not insulting.And I fail to see the problem about saying those things.
Just putting this out here, Julia has done this ^, yet on the server two days before (Julia was present) a redshirt hoplite brought up white supremacy and genocide and didn't do anything. I'm sure all we'll get is "I didn't see."

Seems like a witch hunt to be honest.
Loots: 18
(27-03-2020, 10:29 AM)Poer Wrote:

It is not racist or it is not insulting.And I fail to see the problem saying those things.

It's annoying. Just don't do it, I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand...

(27-03-2020, 10:31 AM)Fendi Wrote: Just putting this out here, Julia has done this ^, yet on the server two days before (Julia was present) a redshirt hoplite brought up white supremacy and genocide and didn't do anything. I'm sure all we'll get is "I didn't see."

This was discussed internally (as it was reported) and a warning was left on their account.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(27-03-2020, 10:31 AM)Fendi Wrote: Just putting this out here, Julia has done this ^, yet on the server two days before (Julia was present) a redshirt hoplite brought up white supremacy and genocide and didn't do anything. I'm sure all we'll get is "I didn't see."

I did bring up the part about "english beeing the superior language" in slack, don't worry. You could see the consequences as certain things were cleared among the staff-team.

I wasn't there for the part you just quoted so please don't bring up lies, okay?
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(27-03-2020, 10:32 AM)Xen Wrote:

It is not racist or it is not insulting.And I fail to see the problem saying those things.

It's annoying. Just don't do it, I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand...
I just wanna chat with my friends its doesnt bother anyone. ''Talking no agressive and racist but got temp ban'' this is easier to understand. Also we are reporting some admins for a long time but no result thanks
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Im pretty sure If we can bring up time stamps you could see that you were, It was on Swadian outskirts and im pretty sure you were under the name DB_Tarion. (Roughly 14:00-16:00 GMT on the 25/03/20)

Another note, one of the admins is openly racist, (even if it might not be where he is from) and gets a slap on the wrist and has to write a paragraph about him apologising and gets away with it. Same said admin has been reported and called up on his admin spot joining on wave 13 respawn. It's nice to see that when a player says something that isn't racist they get a ban, but when a staff member is racist they have to say sorry and it's dealt with. we love double standards.

At this point, staff are going to have to buy a bigger rug if they want to sweep anymore mistakes under it.
Loots: 18
(27-03-2020, 10:32 AM)Xen Wrote:

It is not difficult to understand but all you do is making servers like a jail. I don't like how people talk also it is annoying.But the servers are public servers. Everyone is free to talk in their own ways. If I just ignore them,you should ignore us too.It is not against the rules.
You cannot say "a" because it is annoying for me and i am an admin(or I am a developer) so it is forbidden after this time.