Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(04-08-2020, 07:31 AM)Fendi Wrote: The reason why they don't want to add minimum value to items is that its a Woody level idea.

Let me remind you we had a minimum value on mats to even items. I'm not going post searching just for you but It got removed because new people were selling stuff without knowing the market price of it. You could sell stuff like Dragon Spear for less than 100k and people really did it. 

Given the way, my minimum value works It's very unlikely this would happen as you need to have a basic understanding of the game and In turn the market to want/buy upgrades. 

To say minimum value is a bad idea is like saying minimum wage is a bad idea. 

(04-08-2020, 07:31 AM)Fendi Wrote: Please stop posting useless suggestions to better your own shop because you want to upgrade certain items. Devs at what point is Woody's non-sensical suggestion posting counted as post spamming, shouldn't they and he be removed like the bots? Asking for a friend.

This has nothing to do with my wealth. If I had no gear I would still be for this. To claim I only want this idea to better my own shop Is an unfounded clam you can push on me for saying anything. 

My question to you is with this change am I making wealth or losing it? The answer Is not as easy as yes or no as If I make wealth from this change so do others... The same happens If It was the other way...

Come at me with good arguments, not this.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by DR. - 04-08-2020, 07:38 AM