Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(03-08-2020, 08:44 PM)Woody Wrote: 1. No. I would say that post is not entirely relevant to this one. That one is implying more ways to get upgrades when mine is new way to do it. Also this idea over rights the old way. Either way I posted this and It does not hurt anyone.

2. Price is driven by demand so if the system values the dragon spear higher than the current market value... It will go up because people will want it maybe not to use but to bid with.

1. If there is no interest in additional methods, there probably isn't interest in a replacement method.
2. If price is set by "the system," then price is driven by "the system" and not demand. Also this.

(04-08-2020, 04:56 AM)Bobo Wrote: PS. ofc in real life Malong would say "You have clearly misled yourself in your expectation to achieve the upgrade at such a discounted price since you failed to apply a proper amount of logical reasoning and simultaneously displayed a lack of basic knowledge of human nature not to anticipate one more experienced to bid more balanced amount that statistically ensures a 72% more chance of succcess". I just gave the short version above.

That's too many consecutive words without expletives and/or racial slurs.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by Malong - 04-08-2020, 02:13 PM