Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(04-08-2020, 02:13 PM)Malong Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 08:44 PM)Woody Wrote: 1. No. I would say that post is not entirely relevant to this one. That one is implying more ways to get upgrades when mine is new way to do it. Also this idea over rights the old way. Either way I posted this and It does not hurt anyone.

2. Price is driven by demand so if the system values the dragon spear higher than the current market value... It will go up because people will want it maybe not to use but to bid with.

1. If there is no interest in additional methods, there probably isn't interest in a replacement method.
2. If price is set by "the system," then price is driven by "the system" and not demand. Also this.

1. "...Probably..." What? If you don't try how do you know...? It takes very little effort to post this idea for an outcome that would be a big update If It happened. 

Do I think It will happen? Hmm, probably not at this point yet I still post this. I'm not sure what possible code wise and It's not like the devs are super transparent on a subject like this. They have had minimum values on all things but changes it because of an outlier problem to the best of my knowledge. They have change the cost of upgrades when they were more active so It's not like they are fully against changing how you get upgrades either.   

Its a new Idea so how do I know what other people think and more importantly what the devs think. We can guess what people may think but that's It Its a guess. 

Why do I even need to say this?

2. What are you on about? Also quoting something from almost 4 years ago. Nice. Someone must be pretty desperate to be digging that hard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by DR. - 04-08-2020, 02:45 PM