Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(04-08-2020, 05:15 PM)Malong Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 04:45 PM)Woody Wrote: You can read all of this given Its not 4 years old not 1 year, but a few weeks old.

A dev " keep them coming"

Yeah keep them coming, and the community will keep its comments coming.

Good, so you have given up with this stupid argument.

This is posted on Feature Requests. You concern yourself with me posting request you think have no chance In getting Into the game when I myself am normally on the side of "probably not getting In". You criticize my requests a lot of the time with good points but some times you like to hone In on shit that Is barely important to the main request.    

If I post a request - It's not going to happen 
If I post a request - I need to use Pattern recognition to see It's not going to happen
If I post a request and It happens - Correlation isn't causation.
If I post a request and It happens - It was obvious.

How convenient.

Calling me out by saying use "Pattern recognition"... This Is coming from the guy wasting his life do a job the devs do In 5 secs by locking the thread or saying a 1 sentence, to sum up how they feel. Nice.

Every post should be looking at individually not collectively. Chances are you agree with some of my requests and Its likely to be the ones you don't comment on. Hell, you seem to be missing In my other request for some reason. I would like your opinion on the matter as normally It's enlightening or entertaining.  

I'm locking this thread because I need sleep and this Is not even related to the topic at this point. A dev can open this again If they have questions and Malong you can give an essay by pm on why I'm wrong as It will be my entertainment for tomorrow.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by DR. - 04-08-2020, 05:49 PM