Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New weapon
Be careful ! Nords now do own mines, and they will send their miners ! So, watch out for their pickaxes !

Okay, so here is a suggestion : there are enemies with hay forks and frying pans, so why not with pickaxes too ? I suggest you add them for normal
2nd wave. This would bring some fun, and also an alternative slashing weapon redshirts can pick up Smile

Look :
This weapon is taken from the mod Persistent Worlds. The stats are 70 speed, swing 30p, 5 weight and 93 length so for wave 2 it seems decent. A bit less dangerous than Nord Priests.
Maybe increase that speed value, otherwise the weapon might be too slow (already unbalanced).
Bonus idea : they can drop something like Diamantiferous sand (the powder you extract from diamond mines, and from which you can get diamond), and with many of them you could craft... a diamond stone :Smile (for special weapons ?)

If you need a new armor for them, check this assassin armor:
And take off the hood.

Pickaxe mesh and texture here. (I'm not skilled enough yet to know which texture is it exactly...)
love the new weapon idea but i dont know about the armor because it looks to good for themBig Grin
Nice find, Got to make sure they are OSPs though.

Or get the model makers permission.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
NICE Smile

But maybe a second weapon
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(13-02-2013, 08:54 PM)Senni link Wrote: Nice find, Got to make sure they are OSPs though.

Or get the model makers permission.
I asked for that,  Mesh and textures can be used freely in any other warband mod.
Those who have Persistent Worlds can have a look at pw_tools.brf to see more original weapons like brooms, sickles, scythes, tridents, wheelbarrow,..

EDIT : Get the Persistent Worlds Resource and Texture folders here
If you need anything more just ask me.
I think this pickaxe is better

Pikeman: [LK]Olaf
Commando: [LK]Allelujah
Crossbowman:[LK]ElectricWindGodFist
(22-02-2013, 09:44 PM)Olaf the Lazy link Wrote: I think this pickaxe is better

. +1
Liked the armor and the miners idea  Smile  The armor can be added to craftable armor list as Black Tunic Over Mail and it can be craftable with same mats + 2 or 3 shade ores for the black color ? what about this ? the classes can use this will be the same like red tunic over mail  Wink
it won't let me see the pictures?
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fozzbruh/

Legendaries:
Might be worth posting a BRF with the pickaxe, or a link to where you can DL.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.