Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

level 24
hey when the lvl limit would be 24 you could do the first 3 of inf or archer or cav ( 5+8+10 and dont forgett that you start at lvl 1 so= 24
He did 23 on purpose because of that. He wanted to work on the lower levels only atm and then later he will change it.
I support level 70
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
i know but what is wrong when we are testing that one, too?
He wants to get the lower levels smoothed out first I guess. Until he feels the lower levels are polished enough the level cap will be 23.
I feel the archer class is pretty gimped at low levels (even getting a light crossbow is difficult). When you finally reach Archer you have only two real weapon choices, crossbow and short bow, and I think it'd be nice if there were a higher cost bow as a mid-tier weapon (perhaps level locked as well), unless such an option already exists.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-11-2011, 10:16 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I feel the archer class is pretty gimped at low levels (even getting a light crossbow is difficult). When you finally reach Archer you have only two real weapon choices, crossbow and short bow, and I think it'd be nice if there were a higher cost bow as a mid-tier weapon (perhaps level locked as well), unless such an option already exists.

This along with a lot of the lower level item/armor shortages will be fixed through the use of crafting. This is part of the reason the temporary level cap is in place, so we can address these issues before moving on to the higher levels Smile
Archers need a better one-hand or something...
melvarius why not a better two handed? :O
i had too much crpg on my mind