Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Nord Invasion TeamSpeak Server
Greetings,

We have put up a TeamSpeak server for you all to hang out on and try to get your teamplay on.  Wink

There are channels set up for all our officially hosted servers and even a few channels to just hang out and have a chat in.

We will also be offering TS channels for Houses that does not have their own TS server, so post here, send me a PM or pop on IRC and I will get a channel set up for your House.

The IP for the server is 46.4.76.136:9990 and there is a link in the top right corner of the Forum, right under the IRC link.

What is TeamSpeak, where do I get it? TeamSpeak is a voice communication program that allows you to to talk to other people while playing, it is divided by channels so you can talk to people that are relevant to the server you are on or the house you are in. It's totally free and very easy to set up, download it from teamspeak.com and install it. Once you have it installed and start it up you simply click on 'Connections' then 'Connect' and you will get a window where you fill out a name and the server address, the address is simple the IP I posted earlier in the post, hit 'Connect' and you are connected to the NI teamspeak and can see all the channels there. Just double click one to enter it.

Looking forward to seeing you there!  Smile
IP address?
The link is available in the top right of the forum, including the ip address which is: 88.198.5.120:9990
(17-01-2012, 04:09 AM)Jez link Wrote: The link is available in the top right of the forum, including the ip address which is: 88.198.5.120:9990
herpderp :Smile but to be fair that was likely put up at the same time as this thread. Awesome!
...Great news, well done...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
Thanks!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Very cool! thanks for this, will definitely be dropping by.
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Am I the only one constantly disconnected from this server ? In 1 hour I get disconnected 4-5 times average :X
Yes I saw that happening to you and the other guy who was in the channel with me. Don't know what the problem is, but it hasn't happened to me.

On another note, I would like to recommend that the teamspeak information be featured more prominently on the main Nord Invasion site. As it is now, only forum lurkers seem to know of it and I almost never see any of the channels populated. Perhaps you guys could send a message via the in-game messaging system to tell people about it too.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-01-2012, 01:41 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Yes I saw that happening to you and the other guy who was in the channel with me. Don't know what the problem is, but it hasn't happened to me.

On another note, I would like to recommend that the teamspeak information be featured more prominently on the main Nord Invasion site. As it is now, only forum lurkers seem to know of it and I almost never see any of the channels populated. Perhaps you guys could send a message via the in-game messaging system to tell people about it too.
You should also put it in all the official server welcome messages, if you haven't already.